Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertising your business using bumper stickers on car?

Melanie Marie

Legendary member
Website
www.bizdustry.com
Credits
Hi all, I was just wondering if you own a business or site, would you be willing to put a bumper sticker on the back of your vehicle to advertise to get more customers?
I've seen business owners doing this, even using fine lettering stick-ons on the back/side windows of cars, even having logos going across the whole side.
Do you think this is an effective way of advertising?

Advertisement Placeholder
The idea looks cool to me, it keeps the minds of people wondering and want to inquire more about what it is especially if the logos look quite captivating.

The idea looks cool to me, it keeps the minds of people wondering and want to inquire more about what it is especially if the logos look quite captivating.
I agree. Some of the ads on cars are so beautiful, I think it speaks well for the company.
I saw one car had lettering all in rhinestones.. it was for a jewelry shop. 💍

I agree. Some of the ads on cars are so beautiful, I think it speaks well for the company.
It is a very cost effective way of advertising for many people. It also has the advantage of reaching out to hundreds of people across many locations.

Hi all, I was just wondering if you own a business or site, would you be willing to put a bumper sticker on the back of your vehicle to advertise to get more customers?
I've seen business owners doing this, even using fine lettering stick-ons on the back/side windows of cars, even having logos going across the whole side.

Using such kind of stickers on cars is now becoming a really common thing, even in my country. I think that this is not something new. I have been seeing such kind of advertisement methods for a really long time.

An advantage to this method is that it makes the goods easier to be accessed and purchased by the customers. But another thing to beconsider is the money that will be spent on fueling the car.

An advantage to this method is that it makes the goods easier to be accessed and purchased by the customers. But another thing to beconsider is the money that will be spent on fueling the car.
advertising using cars and other vehicles can be very cheap and cost effective. It also has the advantage of reaching out to hundreds of people across a wide range of location.

This is a cheap and very effective way of marketing because people who are driving are definitely going to be seeing these descriptions that people are putting on the back of the cars

I think that utilisation of such kind of advertisement techniques is far much more common in many developed countries. I have seen many sponsored advertisements in here, but it might be more common in developed countries such as United States.

That's a good idea, but I think you can only do that if you own a personal business or a company, but in my country people don't normally do that, they use other means of advertisement.

This is a very old method of advertising your business but you can still trust me that it is still effective even in today's world. Anything that can bring about his ability is something that is good.

This is a very old method of advertising your business but you can still trust me that it is still effective even in today's world. Anything that can bring about his ability is something that is good.
You think so? I also see that as a old modern of advertising your products, why not use social media to advertise your products than to be using this old way of advertisement.

It certainly is an option and people do it, but in order for it to have a good payoff, you would probably need to be driving that car a lot, and same for whoever else has the bumper sticker. I say it's fine to have when your company is a success, but I wouldn't waste money on bumper stickers until your business is good enough. I would use the money on marketing instead of bumper stickers and other such things. Sure it can be used as marketing, but it's not going to provide the advertising you want.

Though advertising your business on bumper stickers on card is an old way fashion of advertising business but mind you , its still very much effective and working well

Yeah, sure. I think bumper stickers are a great way to advertise your business. If you're trying to reach new customers, the best way to get their attention is by reaching them where they spend most of their time: in their car.

Bumper stickers are a cheap and easy way to get your name out there, and it's pretty hard not to notice one when you're driving down the road. And since they're made of vinyl and can be easily removed by any passerby, you don't have to worry about them damaging your car or getting stolen!

In fact, I've even heard stories of people stealing bumper stickers just because they liked them so much! And I'm sure those people will tell their friends about those awesome stickers they stole.

What they are doing, in my opinion, is not advertising but creating awareness. Advertising is different from awareness, though they're very related. Advertising is trying to convinced someone either by verbal or written to buy your products, while awareness is trying to let people know about your brand. There are many companies I know today, but don know know much things about them. Pasting sticker at the back of car is for awareness not advertising.

Yeah, sure. I think bumper stickers are a great way to advertise your business. If you're trying to reach new customers, the best way to get their attention is by reaching them where they spend most of their time: in their car.

Bumper stickers are a cheap and easy way to get your name out there, and it's pretty hard not to notice one when you're driving down the road. And since they're made of vinyl and can be easily removed by any passerby, you don't have to worry about them damaging your car or getting stolen!

In fact, I've even heard stories of people stealing bumper stickers just because they liked them so much! And I'm sure those people will tell their friends about those awesome stickers they stole.
👍

Using stickers on cars is a very good way of advertising your business. This is the best way to go about it. You just have to make your customers feel good about the service you are rendering.

Well advertising your product or business using some form of stickers is not really a bad thing but a very good thing and it will make people to know about your business or products.

Well advertising your product or business using some form of stickers is not really a bad thing but a very good thing and it will make people to know about your business or products.
Yes, it's not bad to advertise one business by placing stickers on back of car, but I don't think it's effective method. For sure, many people will get to know the name of the company, but is name the only thing they ought to know. To me, placing stickers of a business on car is more of awareness than advertising.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds