Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertising your business using bumper stickers on car?

The idea looks cool to me, it keeps the minds of people wondering and want to inquire more about what it is especially if the logos look quite captivating.
Yes, there are people that advertise their business through bumper and it is very good, so advertising your business by placing sticker car is not bad so that many people will come to know about company.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi all, I was just wondering if you own a business or site, would you be willing to put a bumper sticker on the back of your vehicle to advertise to get more customers?
I've seen business owners doing this, even using fine lettering stick-ons on the back/side windows of cars, even having logos going across the whole side.
Do you think this is an effective way of advertising?

This kind of advertisement is far much more common ion many tier 1 countries. There are many companies that pay people for sponsored advertisement and this means advertising products and services on cars and getting paid for that.

When it comes to advertisement, there are several ways to which you can advertise your business and that method is also good but I believe it will goes directly to those who have so much focus on your car.
When it comes to advertisement, there are several ways to which you can advertise your business and that method is also good but I believe it will goes directly to those who have so much focus on your car.

This kind of advertisement is far much more common ion many tier 1 countries. There are many companies that pay people for sponsored advertisement and this means advertising products and services on cars and getting paid for that.
True, there are jobs out there purely based on advertising. Adding links wherever possible, wearing company t-shirts, handing out business cards, postcards, and even lettering going across the car.

Bumper stickers are also an inexpensive way to promote your business—use them on all your company and personal vehicles to spread your message, and encourage your employees to do the same. Auto repair shops and car washes can offer discounts to loyal patrons with their bumper stickers.

The use of stickers is an effective way of making your business known and seen by audience you might just be underestimating,we use this method when we stated our courier services with our delivery bikes,and it really worked.

The use of stickers is an effective way of making your business known and seen by audience you might just be underestimating,we use this method when we stated our courier services with our delivery bikes,and it really worked.
Using bumper sticker to advertise your business is not bad idea, because it's the best way of letting people about your business, when it's comes to advertising your business many people have different method the way them advertise their business.

Yes, advertising using bumper srickers on cars or vehicles is a very effevtive way of advertising as the stickers will be seen by a lot of people. It is also less expensive than other means of advertising.

Using bumper sticker to advertise your business is not bad idea, because it's the best way of letting people about your business, when it's comes to advertising your business many people have different method the way them advertise their business.
That is actually true,there are different methods that we can make use of to advertise our services and product,like the social media and seo,but the bumper sticker is actually cheaper.

Hi all, I was just wondering if you own a business or site, would you be willing to put a bumper sticker on the back of your vehicle to advertise to get more customers?
I've seen business owners doing this, even using fine lettering stick-ons on the back/side windows of cars, even having logos going across the whole side.
This is definitely a cheaper way of advertising products and services and in my opinion, it is still effective in the modern world because this method has stood the test of time. The stickers attract potential customers to ask questions about the sticker, which whips up their interest.

It is a very cost effective way of advertising for many people. It also has the advantage of reaching out to hundreds of people across many locations.
Yes you're right by saying this, one of the advantage of it is that it has ability for advitising for large number of people within a very limited time without encountering any sort of obstacle

This is definitely a cheaper way of advertising products and services and in my opinion, it is still effective in the modern world because this method has stood the test of time. The stickers attract potential customers to ask questions about the sticker, which whips up their interest.

That's right, and the more you drive, the more people/potential customers will see the advertisement. And that means better business. 🙂

That's right, and the more you drive, the more people/potential customers will see the advertisement. And that means better business. 🙂
I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly. Uber and Lyft drivers are particularly renowned for this form of advertisement, which could propel your business to success, especially because this could attract a potential foreign investor masquerading somewhat as a tourist.

Yes, because the may reason why some people use bumper to advertise their business is because bumper is very cheaper, so most people decided in using bumper to advertise their business.
We as a business make use of this avenue for our business advertisment,and we have gotten lots of customers through this channel,it is really an effective way of reaching out to your potential customers.

I've seen business owners doing this, even using fine lettering stick-ons on the windows of cars, even having logos going across the whole side.
I think this is an effective way of advert.

Advertising your product by placing stickers on car is an old method of advertising, in my opinion. It may still be working now, but it's old method. Aside being an old method, placing stickers on a car is just create awareness about the product or company because people can't have time to read the details of the product or company.

Yes it's an effective way of advertisement. One thing I've noted about this is the fact that the more people see things, the more it'll stick in their memory and unconsciously they'll Megin to recollection.

Advertising your product by placing stickers on car is an old method of advertising, in my opinion. It may still be working now, but it's old method. Aside being an old method, placing stickers on a car is just create awareness about the product or company because people can't have time to read the details of the product or company.
🤔😁 You do have a point -
Think... Ice cream trucks, and wayyy back in the old days, fruit trucks and milk trucks. And then of course there have always been the work vans, plumbing, electric companies, construction, etc.

Well I don't see anything wrong with that The idea looks cool to me, it keeps the minds of people wondering and want to inquire more about what it is especially if the logos look quite captivating.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds