Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertising your business using bumper stickers on car?

That's right, and the more you drive, the more people/potential customers will see the advertisement. And that means better business. 🙂

I think that companies offer some sort of bonuses to drivers or owners of vehicles in the form of discount on products when they stick those stickers on the car.

Advertisement Placeholder
Stickers on cars are an excellent way to promote your company. This is the most effective course of action. All you need to do is ensure that your clients are satisfied with the service you provide.

Even in my nation, the use of these kinds of stickers on cars is now very common.
This, in my opinion, is nothing new.
I have been exposed to this type of advertising

I like this your idea of advertisement, stickers are making it look more interesting, if you are good at doing things like this you can have a lot of customers.

Yes, it's not awful to use stickers on a car's back to promote one firm, but I don't believe this is an effective strategy. The company's name will undoubtedly become well known to a large number of people, but is that the only thing they need to know? My opinion is that applying stickers on cars for businesses is more awareness-raising than advertising.

I like this your idea of advertisement, stickers are making it look more interesting, if you are good at doing things like this you can have a lot of customers.
As a business entrepreneur, every available place must be your avenue to advertise your busuness and your car bumper must must be one so that people can know what you are into .

I think that would be a very good idea just that you will be the one to do that. If you want to advertise on other people's cars then you will have to pay them for their services though.

As a business entrepreneur, every available place must be your avenue to advertise your busuness and your car bumper must must be one so that people can know what you are into .
You are right this will help you to gain a lot of people to buy your products, advertisement is one of the best way you can use to make your products know to people.

Even in my nation, the use of these kinds of stickers on cars is now very common.
This, in my opinion, is nothing new.
I have been exposed to this type of advertising

Usage of stickers is very common in many countries. In here companies usually post stickers on back screen. It is a great way to advertise your services and products.

A great way to promote your company is by placing stickers on cars. The best approach is to do it this way. You simply need to make your clients happy with the service you provide.

If you are rolling out a product that you need people to be aware of them this is a very good marketing opportunity because you can be sure that a lot of people are definitely going to read them.

Even in my home country, it is now very common to see such stickers on cars. I believe that this is nothing new. Such advertising strategies have been around for a very long time, in my opinion.

It's even better giving people that sticker than putting it on a car. Putting your business sticker on a car might only work for business that has already been doing fine

This is a low-cost and highly effective form of advertising because motorists will undoubtedly see the descriptions that are posted on the backs of the vehicles.

I think that companies offer some sort of bonuses to drivers or owners of vehicles in the form of discount on products when they stick those stickers on the car.
Sure, and not only that, I'm betting they get paid for the advertising alone. Simply by driving the vehicle with the logo and helping them promote their company.

Even in my home country, it is now very common to see such stickers on cars. I believe that this is nothing new. Such advertising strategies have been around for a very long time, in my opinion.
Advertising using bumper stickers on cars is very common here in my country , we have many ways of advertising our business and using bumpers sticker on cars is somehow cheaper .

Window decals/lettering in the rear window
works well for advertising, I've done it myself
with several online business ventures.

Word of advice though if you use your rear window,
get the rear window tinted dark and your lettering
or decals will stand out more.

Advertising your business using bumper stickers on cars is one of the cheapest way of advertising your products and it goes a long way because people will be able to see it everyday everywhere the vehicles go.

It works but does not convert well, except it is really large or bold enough for people to notice it, but from my own perspective, I won't use it as a means of advertisements for my business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds