Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertising your business using bumper stickers on car?

It will have better effect if the vehicle is a commercial one since it enters a lot of places. But a personal one might not do much due to limited movement. And you can find other cars to paste on as well.

I think that this kind of advertisement method was not at all common in the past. However, now the number of vehicles have also increased and this is why this marketing and advertisement has also increased as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
So many people employed this channel of marketing for their brands and it actually worked because it is a kind of advertisement on the move. Anywhere the car goes, your products visibility will be enhanced which is an effective way to promote your brand.

So many people employed this channel of marketing for their brands and it actually worked because it is a kind of advertisement on the move. Anywhere the car goes, your products visibility will be enhanced which is an effective way to promote your brand.

Using a bumper sticker to market your business is quite popular in many tier 1 countries. I have lived in Saudi Arabia and this kind of business is also quite popular in there as well.

Hi all, I was just wondering if you own a business or site, would you be willing to put a bumper sticker on the back of your vehicle to advertise to get more customers?
I've seen business owners doing this, even using fine lettering stick-ons on the back/side windows of cars, even having logos going across the whole side.
Do you think this is an effective way of advertising?
I think it is effective because many people are using this method of advertising, car owners who have delivery jobs will use this method for making money.

Using a bumper sticker to market your business is quite popular in many tier 1 countries. I have lived in Saudi Arabia and this kind of business is also quite popular in there as well.
It is one of the effective way to promote your brand and I can see company's stickers on commercial buses demonstrating to the prospective clients of the services of the company.

I have not done that but this kind of advertising actually works. I am saying this from customer's point of view. I have used a lot of online and offline services when I came to know about them through the bumper stickers

This method of advertisement is actually not very common around here because people are really very careful when it comes to anything relating to their cars so not everyone would allow you advertise on their vehicle unless they are being paid like you've said.

It is one of the effective way to promote your brand and I can see company's stickers on commercial buses demonstrating to the prospective clients of the services of the company.

Yes, but this kind of advertisement is more common in Tier 1 countries. I have seen many cars in middle eastern countries that have such kind of advertisement stickers at the back screen.

Yes, but this kind of advertisement is more common in Tier 1 countries. I have seen many cars in middle eastern countries that have such kind of advertisement stickers at the back screen.
In my home country, it is also very common most especially the government commercial buses are employed for this campaign. You would see stickers of company used to design the outside of the buses for effective marketing campaign.

Such kind of advertisement is very common in this part of the world. some business people always use commercial vehicle owners to advertise their products using stickers.

Such kind of advertisement is very common in this part of the world. some business people always use commercial vehicle owners to advertise their products using stickers.

It is gaining a lot of popularity in many tier 3 countries as well as there are many companies that are offering discounts to people who use such stickers. Oil companies are the common kind of companies that offer discounts.

I've seen business owners doing this, even using fine lettering stick-ons on the windows of cars, even having logos going across the whole side.
I think this is an effective way of advert.
yes definitely this is actually a good and effective way of doing advertismaent for your business,when we started our business newly in addition to social media advertisement,we made use of banners on our delivery bikes.

It is gaining a lot of popularity in many tier 3 countries as well as there are many companies that are offering discounts to people who use such stickers. Oil companies are the common kind of companies that offer discounts.
It is probably one of the most effective form of advertisement. that is why so many business people are trying as much as possible to get people to put their stickers on their vehicles.

It is a good way to advertise if your country allows it. In my country, pimping of cars is not allowed. I don't know why but they just made it illegal.

Advertising your business through the bumper and stickers on your cars I ine of the cheapest and the most efficient way of advertising your business and at the same time creating awareness for your business.

This is a very old method of advertising your business but you can still trust me that it is still effective even in today's world. Anything that can bring about his ability is something that is good.
It may be an old means of advertisement but to some extent it's good way of letting wider populace know about your business. It's purpose is just to create awareness. And considering the fact that it doesn't cost much to print bumper sticker, I think it's good means of advertisement.

It is probably one of the most effective form of advertisement. that is why so many business people are trying as much as possible to get people to put their stickers on their vehicles.

It is effective, but I do not think that a business should rely solely on it. It is one of the most effective, not the only effective way of advertising your products in a better way.

It is effective, but I do not think that a business should rely solely on it. It is one of the most effective, not the only effective way of advertising your products in a better way.
of course a business venture will not rely solely on such kind of advertisement. There are several alternatives people can use simultaneously to promote their businesses and make success.

Hi all, I was just wondering if you own a business or site, would you be willing to put a bumper sticker on the back of your vehicle to advertise to get more customers?
I've seen business owners doing this, even using fine lettering stick-ons on the back/side windows of cars, even having logos going across the whole side.
Do you think this is an effective way of advertising?

The most important thing is for people to be able to see the advertisements that are placed on the car and I believe that once they can be able to read it very well to understand it, it is going to work in convincing them to buy the product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds