Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advertising on Taxis, Busses or other transit

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I know in big cities, taxis and busses tend to have advertising right on them. Have you ever attempted to advertise your business, site, service, or whatever else in this way? I figure it could be a good way of advertising on top of other methods as well. What do you guys think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course it is a good method. These are great offline advertisment means that are often overlooked by people or business owners.
The good thing about this means is that, the more your products and services are being in the faces of people, the more they'll remember and it would be in their subconscious.

Transport advertising activity generates dialogue and word of mouth. Customisation can be delivered through interactivity and connectivity. Extending the potential customer contact by buying the space that is relevant to that marketplace.

This is one of the common ways of advertising in my home country. Businesses uses public vehicles to advertise their products and services. I think this is very effective way of advertising because the public vehicles will move around the city advertising your products.

This can be another form of advertising. When it comes to business one has to explore every means available to come out successfully. So, if this option works, I don't see anything wrong in using it. But I am wondering how effective it would be compared to online advertising. It is actually good to explore both offline and online advertising.

Yes, it's a nice means of advertising your products. But actually there should be a special taxi for that and should be painted exclusively different from others to gain attention.

advertising on transport, Transit Advertising is advertisement placed on or in any mode of transport – from buses to taxis, trains, trams, and subways. It also includes advertisements placed in transport precincts such as bus stops, subway entries, fuel stations and others.

I know in big cities, taxis and busses tend to have advertising right on them. Have you ever attempted to advertise your business, site, service, or whatever else in this way? I figure it could be a good way of advertising on top of other methods as well. What do you guys think?
Though I have not tried it personally but it is actually a great way to advertise your products and services. These taxis and bus move round the city all day, they could easily reach places you might not be able to.

It is is a particular kind of local advertisement that people have been ignoring for a long time . So many people board this kind of buses in a day and you can be sure that your advertisement is being viewed by a lot of people.

To advise inside taxi and buses is allowed in my country. This is only way of advertisement for non privilege people or those who don't have money for advisements.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds