Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantages of small business for youn man.

Firstly, small scale business are easy to start up when compared to large businesses. They can also be controlled by a single person. The risk associated with small scale business are very few or not existing. Small scale business do not need the employment of large staff base.
Yes its true small scale business is easy to start and operate,its a kind of business which anyone can manage but after all this I think its need planing to grow the business up this business can turn to large business someday

Advertisement Placeholder
Small business advantages.
Independence,As a business owner,yorv're your own boss,lifestyle,owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages,
Finacial rewards,learning opprtitunities,creative freedom and personal satisfication.
One of the advantages a business own by a single individual is that he will be free to experiment on a lot of his ideas and learn in the process on things that works and the ones that doesn't.

In small businesses for young people is very advantageous for them, it's bring about independence, freedom, decision making, working at own pace and time, taking responsibility for both profits and losses

As a young man you don't need to depend on your parents totally,small business would help you to maintain yourself and take care of your needs without boarding anyone.

Some people consider smaller business as a side business in which they can do it on their spare time, it is one of the best way to generate little amount of money, but some smaller business can be done online while others can be done offline depending on the interest of someone who is doing it.

As a young man you don't need to depend on your parents totally,small business would help you to maintain yourself and take care of your needs without boarding anyone.
That is right. A small business teaches a young man or lady to be financially independent. That way, they don't always just ask for money from their parents. They can depend on themselves to cover some expenses of their own.

That is right. A small business teaches a young man or lady to be financially independent. That way, they don't always just ask for money from their parents. They can depend on themselves to cover some expenses of their own.
That's very true. This not a time to depend or expect anything from anyone. Expectations hurts it's hurts so much. But a small business will help you take good care of your needs.

Who doesn't want to become his own boss? One of the advantages of having a small business is the ability to decide how the business will run and how to make profits and avoid losses. I am also looking forward to starting my business

I live in a country where majority of the people are actually young people. Most of the young people in my country are employed individuals and majority of them do not have their own business. Young people who do own business actually own small businesses like fast food restaurants.

Small businesses have so many advantages. They require little capital to start up and to maintain. Decision making in a small business is also faster, while the running costs and expenses are minimal.

Small businesses helps boost an individuals self confidence because it is something he or she worked hard to get and it also produces learning opportunities and also provides a reasonable income

The advantage of having a small business, granting you to be the boss of your business, have time for other things outside the business since it small and makes you to grow, build the business on your own.

Small businesses have so many advantages. They require little capital to start up and to maintain. Decision making in a small business is also faster, while the running costs and expenses are minimal.
Most of the smaller business I know are always stagnant I have purposely told myself not to engage in a smaller business because most smaller business does not have an opportunity to expand.

The advantage of having a small business, granting you to be the boss of your business, have time for other things outside the business since it small and makes you to grow, build the business on your own.
I have heard alot of persons say small businesses also brings small profit, what is your take on this? Do you think this is also the case when it comes to managing a small business?

If a young person start a business at an early age it means the will end up been an enterpreneur at an early age which will make him or her approach millionaire early

Small business would help a person walk away from unemployment. For people with jobs already, it brings an extra income. However, the profits are usually very little

I have heard alot of persons say small businesses also brings small profit, what is your take on this? Do you think this is also the case when it comes to managing a small business?
Yeah, it depends on what you want. There are people that like small scale business and the small amount the are getting from it, it's okay for them. But it's good to grow your business if you think what you have is small, it's your choices.

A small business would give any young man an opportunity to have a first hand business experience that would enable greater Success in a bigger business tomorrow.

Most of the smaller business I know are always stagnant I have purposely told myself not to engage in a smaller business because most smaller business does not have an opportunity to expand.

Well, I believe if a small business does not expand, it is due to lack of planning by the entrepreneur so you shouldn't generalize it.
[automerge]1638136465[/automerge]
Small business has many advantages. One of them is capital. The capital used in starting a small business is relatively small compared to big businesses. With small businesses young entrepreneurs can build and expand. Most business moguls started small.
This is definitely true. Most of the big corporations and firms started as a little start-up with moderate capital. With a clear and strategic business plan, a small business has the potential to reach expansion.

Last edited:
Well, I believe if a small business does not expand, it is due to lack of planning by the entrepreneur so you shouldn't generalize it.
[automerge]1638136465[/automerge]

This is definitely true. Most of the big corporations and firms started as a little start-up with moderate capital. With a clear and strategic business plan, a small business has the potential to reach expansion.
The reason why I am generalizing it is because smaller business will only be able to generate little profit, it is with this profit that you will use in paying of rent, taking care of yourself and doing other maintenance in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds