Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantages of small business for youn man.

The reason why I am generalizing it is because smaller business will only be able to generate little profit, it is with this profit that you will use in paying of rent, taking care of yourself and doing other maintenance in the business.
This is perhaps the sad reality of small businesses. I agree with you that most of the profits will go towards the running costs of the business and there might not be room for expansion.

Advertisement Placeholder
Advantages of small businesses are quite numerous to man. First, he would have time for himself, he can work based on his schedule, he will gain all the profit as he's the sole proprietor and no employee.
Definitely.
A young man who runs a business of his own will learn management early enough. He will be able to run his schedules his own way too.

It is of great importance especially in a poverty driven society where gaining a white collar job is not forthcoming then establishing yourself and being your own boss will be for the best.

This is perhaps the sad reality of small businesses. I agree with you that most of the profits will go towards the running costs of the business and there might not be room for expansion.
So in a situation like this, it is impossible for them to save up some money to expand their business, except they have extra money from other sources that they can use to expand their business .but for the profit of the business it is likely to be impossible.

So in a situation like this, it is impossible for them to save up some money to expand their business, except they have extra money from other sources that they can use to expand their business .but for the profit of the business it is likely to be impossible.
This is when I feel that the government should step in to offer financial assistance like grants to small and medium scale business in order to help them achieve expansion.

It's very good for young men to own businesses or startups because we're filled with a lot of energy (both physical and mental) that can be channelled properly and produce maximum results.
A lot of young people are making so much impact; the likes of Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg and co.

This is when I feel that the government should step in to offer financial assistance like grants to small and medium scale business in order to help them achieve expansion.
Hmmm, this is mostly available in western country and not here for any reason because the government does not really care, most people are likely to do more in business in the western countries because I believe the government has provided a good working atmosphere to businesses.

Hmmm, this is mostly available in western country and not here for any reason because the government does not really care, most people are likely to do more in business in the western countries because I believe the government has provided a good working atmosphere to businesses.
I agree with you. Even if the government do not provide financial grants to entrepreneurs, they should at least try to create a business-friendly environment with the provision of basic amenities like power, good roads and tax reliefs.

The advantage of small business for young man is to have bright knowledge of the business. Young man would have ability to perform very active and edible to carry out his business well.
[automerge]1638390934[/automerge]
The advantage of small business for young man is to have bright knowledge of the business. Young man would have ability to perform very active and edible to carry out his business well.

Small business has some advantage apart from been boss of yourself,running Small business requires small capital,and everything will be easy to control.

One of the advantages of a small business to a man is that it's make you have time for yourself and you can plan you time and manage risk yourself without any body's instructions

Small business advantages.
Independence,As a business owner,yorv're your own boss,lifestyle,owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages,
Finacial rewards,learning opprtitunities,creative freedom and personal satisfication.
For just most small businesses, the running of the business isn't that too difficult unlike when it's a big business that would even require more workforce to take care of.

I agree with you. Even if the government do not provide financial grants to entrepreneurs, they should at least try to create a business-friendly environment with the provision of basic amenities like power, good roads and tax reliefs.
Although good road is absolutely necessary but we are really interested in constant power supply, even if they are charging high Even upto 15 thousands naira, a lot of people are ready to pay this as long as they have access to Good and constant electricity.

Being financially dependent as a young man can assist you navigate the rough dependent age of solely waiting for your parents approval before you embark on any projects or things that will be beneficial for you and help you grow in the society

Although good road is absolutely necessary but we are really interested in constant power supply, even if they are charging high Even upto 15 thousands naira, a lot of people are ready to pay this as long as they have access to Good and constant electricity.
That's true and most people or business owners won't hesitate to subscribe their prepaid meters despite the cost as long as the power supply is constant.

There are so many advantages attached to a small business for young men. This is because it gives them financial freedom and the freedom to making business decisions which may also help them.in making decisions that concern the general public.

Small business advantages.
Independence,As a business owner,yorv're your own boss,lifestyle,owning a small business gives you certain lifestyle advantages,
Finacial rewards,learning opprtitunities,creative freedom and personal satisfication.
Personally, I believe that every young one is supposed to have something that he or she is doing to make money from so not to depend 100% on his or her parents to provide for his needs.

That's true and most people or business owners won't hesitate to subscribe their prepaid meters despite the cost as long as the power supply is constant.
Seriously I believe another thing that is bringing down the economy of our country is because of lack of constant power supply, if the government can address the issue and we have constant power supply ,a lot of companies won't even bother to use generator which is very costly and expensive.

Seriously I believe another thing that is bringing down the economy of our country is because of lack of constant power supply, if the government can address the issue and we have constant power supply ,a lot of companies won't even bother to use generator which is very costly and expensive.
Maybe businesses should seek alternative sources of power asides generators. Solar electricity is one of the cleanest and efficient source of energy businesses should try out.

One of the advantage include the fact that you would not need to hire or pay someone if you can handle the workload alone. However, this depends on the number of projects you get.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds