Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advantages of small business for youn man.

Maybe businesses should seek alternative sources of power asides generators. Solar electricity is one of the cleanest and efficient source of energy businesses should try out.
Solar energy is not a bad idea but we do not have to look at it in this way,and we need to also consider the high cost of maintenance because I as I understand it is expensive for you to maintain most especially for heavy-duty purpose m

Advertisement Placeholder
As a young man or even woman, if it happens that you've never ventured into a business before then you choose to start now...you don't need a big business to achieve it, all you need is starting small & the advantage of this will be you having the insight knowledge and the technical know-how to do the desired business then from here you can grow big.

As a young man in business, there are several advantages to enjoy,
1. You have all the time to make decisions whenever you want
2. You have full control over your income, expenses and debt
3.you have creative freedom personal satisfaction and growth.

Solar energy is not a bad idea but we do not have to look at it in this way,and we need to also consider the high cost of maintenance because I as I understand it is expensive for you to maintain most especially for heavy-duty purpose m
Well, you have a very good point. Apart from the high cost of installation and maintenance, I don't think solar energy can power heavy equipments and machineries.

That's very true. This not a time to depend or expect anything from anyone. Expectations hurts it's hurts so much. But a small business will help you take good care of your needs.
That is right. A small business prevents you from being dependent on other people. That is because you will have enough money to pay your bills and cover your expenses. So it is so great when you own your small business.

Well, you have a very good point. Apart from the high cost of installation and maintenance, I don't think solar energy can power heavy equipments and machineries.
It is possible if you are able to get up to 100 batteries, I think solar energy will be able to power all the machines you will need, but one battery should be about 500 dollars, so you really have to make calculation of how much you are going to spend on batteries, solar panels and other necessary materials that will be needed.

That is right. A small business prevents you from being dependent on other people. That is because you will have enough money to pay your bills and cover your expenses. So it is so great when you own your small business.
That's it. And also a small business is easy to start and easy to handle. Have you ever had a business? Which type of business you are you running offline?

It is possible if you are able to get up to 100 batteries, I think solar energy will be able to power all the machines you will need, but one battery should be about 500 dollars, so you really have to make calculation of how much you are going to spend on batteries, solar panels and other necessary materials that will be needed.
If you need to get up to 500 dollars before you can install an efficient solar energy supply, then I don't think most businesses would be able to afford it.

If you need to get up to 500 dollars before you can install an efficient solar energy supply, then I don't think most businesses would be able to afford it.
If One battery is about $500 then getting up 100 batteries to set up a business will be very expensive ,most people may not even have the money to set it up at once that is why they may prefer to go for a generator, I believe that is even more economical over here.. the government are really bad that they can't even provide a constant power supply.

Small business has many advantages. One of them is capital. The capital used in starting a small business is relatively small compared to big businesses. With small businesses young entrepreneurs can build and expand. Most business moguls started small.

As a young man starting a small business is going to be very beneficial for you because it will allow you to be able to focus on other businesses. You do not have to risk so much amount of money in order to start.

There are mant advantages of small business for young men like: they are their own boss, they can run their business the way they want to, they can run their business at their own convinient time.

Small business do not need any official registration before opening, the don't even pay taxes so no one disturbs them offenly , you are your own boss too.

You are not going to feel any pressure from anyone because you work for yourself. No one is placing you on a deadline you render your services at anytime you want. you have full control over your business and you can dictate whatever you want with it.

You are not going to feel any pressure from anyone because you work for yourself. No one is placing you on a deadline you render your services at anytime you want. you have full control over your business and you can dictate whatever you want with it.
That is true, a young man that have his own business will have peace of mind working on his own than under some body, were they push you around always.
One of the advantages of a small business is that it is easy to manage for a young person. They can easily see how the system is running and how to improve on it.

It gives them the priceless opportunity of learning how to build a business from scratch to an empire.

The cash required to start up a small business is not as much as the one that is required to start a multinational company.
Yeah I agree with you, a young person does not really have any children to look after or that will disturb him, so the business will be moving smoothly for him.

Last edited:
there are many advantages of small business for young men.it sustain their personal growth because it's part of your achievement and it will also support your means of living giving you a better source of income to aid yourself financially and it also build your self esteem towards life
You're very correct, there are lots of advantages to one being self employed which you have done a good job of listing but are the disadvantages of living a self employed life

That is true, a young man that have his own business will have peace of mind working on his own than under some body, were they push you around always.

Yeah I agree with you, a young person does not really have any children to look after or that will disturb him, so the business will be moving smoothly for him.
You really get my point. it is easier to build a successful business faster if you are still single and does not have anybody in on you. But it is very important to remain focus so as not to go astray in building successful business.

Just like everything has an advantages and disadvantages likewise small businesses try have there advantages and disadvantages, small businesses is good it's help and create time for you to do things at your pace, makes decisions, profit and many others. While some of the disadvantages are lack of support, finances, help, lost and many others

Building business has a way of expanding your thinking faculty. If you are highly determined to build a successful business, you will always come up with new ideas on how you can go about your business to achieve your dream.

Some of the advantages associated with small business to a young man may include financial independence and all the improvements in skills which may enable have a better feelings for business that will earned him much profit in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds