Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.

Advertisement Placeholder
That $1,000 is not really big money here for a business. They most logical business that you can open up is selling household items. You can choose between renting a place in a commercial area (that will eat up your capital) or make it a home business so you can employ staff to handle the marketing and sales with the community or village as your market base. That is the easiest business to earn profit.

With $1000, I can start reselling agricultural produces from some part of my country to where food stuffs are lacking. I believe it would be profitable.

$1000 in my currency is enough to start lots of businesses even if it's on a small scale, it's just about doing proper research like choosing the right location with traffic and avoiding saturated areas. Personally I'll engage in buying and selling of kitchen tools.

It is actually a very lucrative business though kinda seasonal and risky if one doesn't have the necessary information on how the manage the birds at every stage.

With a capital of 1000 dollars is a lot I can do in my country, I can set up a business or even two. Otherwise I can rent a place in a shopping mall and open a hairdressing salon, buy what I need to start and pay the rent in advance.

For a brick and mortar business $1000 is not a big amount, however, if you are thinking about online business you can easily start online business with that budget. You can start dropshipping business.

Frankly speaking that amount of money is quite enough to start a business despite the location and the kind if business I want to invest this won't even be quarter to Carter for the position of the business that is renting of the small shop yo start.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
In some countries $1k is a huge fund, while some it isn't too. If I'm tasked to start up any business of my choice with the amount, I'll go into agro farming. Where I'll have varieties of options to plant and rear animals at the same time.

In some countries $1k is a huge fund, while some it isn't too. If I'm tasked to start up any business of my choice with the amount, I'll go into agro farming. Where I'll have varieties of options to plant and rear animals at the same time.
Agribusiness is actually very rude lucrative very reasonable extent you can start conveniently with the amount of $1000 and possibly break even on making a profit of $1000 or more.

Agribusiness is actually very rude lucrative very reasonable extent you can start conveniently with the amount of $1000 and possibly break even on making a profit of $1000 or more.
You're right investing $1000 in agriculture will bring very good returns as it is very lucrative.

You're correct, i have respect for agricultural sector. It is the food chain our beloved country, one that is hard working and have basic ideas about planting, and rearing of animals will gain via agriculture.

I thought you are a Nigerian, to me $1000 is a huge amount of money because $1 is equivalent to #381.06 Nigerian money and $1,000 is #381,000 and with that you can start a big farming business.

In India, $1k is enough to start a cart type of business, or a website, but if you have some talent, like weaving clothes, computer works, then try to start that type of Business.

In India, $1k is enough to start a cart type of business, or a website, but if you have some talent, like weaving clothes, computer works, then try to start that type of Business.
Good one. That means the USD is very much valuable in your country? For the amount of $1k to carter for such businesses you mentioned.

Cart business is not a big thing, it is like selling fruits, vegetables as vendor that is going good now, or opening food cart (not worth due to corona).

The value of $1k in my country at the moment is still reasonable to start small business that can yield like a profit of $100 monthly.

I don't $1k is enough for a brick and mortar business. When I started a restaurant 7 years ago, I invested $3K. Five years ago, I started a dairy farm and I invested $10k

I don't $1k is enough for a brick and mortar business. When I started a restaurant 7 years ago, I invested $3K. Five years ago, I started a dairy farm and I invested $10k
$1,000 could be enough because it all depends on the size you wish to start with , the business is also very lucrative because people continue to buil

I can't talk of another country, however, in my home country, you cannot even start street cart food business with $1K

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds