Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

$250 Giveaway Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, planning for the contest to end this month? You'll announce the winner(s) in a separate topic? This was an excellent idea and has generated valuable content for AdminJunkies.
Looking forward to future competitions you might have in store for the community.
Yes. It ends this month. :)

Last few days until the contest is over! Make the best out of your time. Lot’s of changes coming to Admin Junkies when the contest is over. :)

Sadly we had a member trying to refer members to the forum who all spammed and posted terrible content. Over 40 referrals, some of them had matching IP’s to the person who was referring. Naturally this person is disqualified, banned and reported to StopForumSpam among the members he had referred.

I have been deleting most poor content, but it might be possible some content has slipped through. Feel free to report the content and I’ll remove it.

Thanks

Sadly we had a member trying to refer members to the forum who all spammed and posted terrible content. Over 40 referrals, some of them had matching IP’s to the person who was referring. Naturally this person is disqualified, banned and reported to StopForumSpam among the members he had referred.

I have been deleting most poor content, but it might be possible some content has slipped through. Feel free to report the content and I’ll remove it.

Thanks

This is terrible. I will check around and report anyone spam that I see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor