Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

$250 Giveaway Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits

$250 Giveaway Contest

AdminJunkies - Referral Contest

Greetings everyone, I bring you exciting news. You can now enter in our $250 giveaway contest. The cash prize will be sent through PayPal and PayPal only. It's time you all get your friends together and let them register and post on AdminJunkies. Get them to help you win the cash prize, split between friends, advertise your referral, it's all up to you! A few rules and guidelines:

1. All referrals by you must post at least 10 times in order to count as a referral
  2. This is not automated, you will need to make a thread in this forum with your name where your referrals will need to post that they joined because of you.
  3. All posts and referrals will be monitored and checked manually by me when the contest ends.
  4. Double accounts are not permitted, and you will be disqualified upon fraud.
  5. You are allowed to advertise this contest elsewhere, the more leads and referrals you can get, the better.
    1. Points System:
    2. Referral with less than 10 posts: 0 points.
    3. Referral with 10-49 posts: 1 point.
    4. Referral with more than 50 posts: extra 5 points above the 1 point.

First Prize Winner:
  1. $200 transferred through PayPal;
  2. AdminJunkies Userbar #1;
  3. Three months free of charge header advertising 728x90. If you have no use for this, you may sell/gift this to a member who can use it;
  4. Premium Membership for 3 months. Premium membership contains a couple of features that are different from the regular membergroup. (Username style and icon, Custom member title, Premium Member banner, Private lounge and browsing advertisement free)
Second Prize Winner:
  1. $25 transferred through PayPay;
  2. AdminJunkies Userbar #2;
  3. One month free of charge header advertising 728x90. If you have no use for this, you may sell/gift this to a member who can use it;
  4. Premium Membership for 1 month. Premium membership contains a couple of features that are different from the regular member group. (Username style and icon, Custom member title, Premium Member banner, Private lounge and browsing advertisement free)
Third Prize Winner:
  1. $25 transferred through PayPal;
  2. Admin Junkies Userbar #3
  3. Two weeks free of charge header advertising 728x90. If you have no use for this, you may sell/gift this to a member who can use it;
  4. Premium Membership for two weeks. Premium membership contains a couple of features that are different from the regular member group. (Username style and icon, Custom member title, Premium Member banner, Private lounge and browsing advertisement free)

All entrants:
  1. Custom userbar;
  2. Donation of 100 credits to use or exchange in the forum.
So, there you have it. Let's hope this grand cash giveaway brings in some solid good results. I hope you all think in the best interest for the forum and bring your best results. Good luck to everyone. Make sure you create a topic where your referrals can post that you referred them. We will not check our installed referral add on and count points. If you have any questions, let me know.

Rules may change when the contest is running, if this is the case it will be posted in this thread. You need a minimum of 30 points in order to be eligible for the grand prize of $200.

Let's hope for the best! If you want to enter, make sure you've made a topic in this forum with your name where your referrals can find you!

When will the contest close?
Haven't quite figured that out yet to be fair. If there's decent results than I wouldn't keep it open much longer than 2 months. Worst case scenario, would be end of December. All depends on how much attention this contest gets, but I don't want to close it too soon so people get an actual chance to participate.

Haven't quite figured that out yet to be fair. If there's decent results than I wouldn't keep it open much longer than 2 months. Worst case scenario, would be end of December. All depends on how much attention this contest gets, but I don't want to close it too soon so people get an actual chance to participate.
Let's see how it goes then.

Going to take part in this contest and refer members through my forum to join here. Seems a fantastic community and I love when like-minded people get together and share their knowledge. Good luck to everyone.

$250 Giveaway Contest

AdminJunkies - Referral Contest

Greetings everyone, I bring you exciting news. You can now enter in our $250 giveaway contest. The cash prize will be sent through PayPal and PayPal only. It's time you all get your friends together and let them register and post on AdminJunkies. Get them to help you win the cash prize, split between friends, advertise your referral, it's all up to you! A few rules and guidelines:

1. All referrals by you must post at least 10 times in order to count as a referral
  2. This is not automated, you will need to make a thread in this forum with your name where your referrals will need to post that they joined because of you.
  3. All posts and referrals will be monitored and checked manually by me when the contest ends.
  4. Double accounts are not permitted, and you will be disqualified upon fraud.
  5. You are allowed to advertise this contest elsewhere, the more leads and referrals you can get, the better.
    1. Points System:
    2. Referral with less than 10 posts: 0 points.
    3. Referral with 10-49 posts: 1 point.
    4. Referral with more than 50 posts: extra 5 points above the 1 point.

First Prize Winner:
  1. $200 transferred through PayPal;
  2. AdminJunkies Userbar #1;
  3. Three months free of charge header advertising 728x90. If you have no use for this, you may sell/gift this to a member who can use it;
  4. Premium Membership for 3 months. Premium membership contains a couple of features that are different from the regular membergroup. (Username style and icon, Custom member title, Premium Member banner, Private lounge and browsing advertisement free)
Second Prize Winner:
  1. $25 transferred through PayPay;
  2. AdminJunkies Userbar #2;
  3. One month free of charge header advertising 728x90. If you have no use for this, you may sell/gift this to a member who can use it;
  4. Premium Membership for 1 month. Premium membership contains a couple of features that are different from the regular member group. (Username style and icon, Custom member title, Premium Member banner, Private lounge and browsing advertisement free)
Third Prize Winner:
  1. $25 transferred through PayPal;
  2. Admin Junkies Userbar #3
  3. Two weeks free of charge header advertising 728x90. If you have no use for this, you may sell/gift this to a member who can use it;
  4. Premium Membership for two weeks. Premium membership contains a couple of features that are different from the regular member group. (Username style and icon, Custom member title, Premium Member banner, Private lounge and browsing advertisement free)

All entrants:
  1. Custom userbar;
  2. Donation of 100 credits to use or exchange in the forum.
So, there you have it. Let's hope this grand cash giveaway brings in some solid good results. I hope you all think in the best interest for the forum and bring your best results. Good luck to everyone. Make sure you create a topic where your referrals can post that you referred them. We will not check our installed referral add on and count points. If you have any questions, let me know.

Rules may change when the contest is running, if this is the case it will be posted in this thread. You need a minimum of 30 points in order to be eligible for the grand prize of $200.
Hi, I’d like to see a deadline / contest end date so members have got something to work towards. I feel two months would suffice? What do you think

Going to take part in this contest and refer members through my forum to join here. Seems a fantastic community and I love when like-minded people get together and share their knowledge. Good luck to everyone.
Who can beat you have lots of nigerian member on your own forum

Probably should edit the original post stating it will end on the 30th of November.

It will end 30th November.
Still, planning for the contest to end this month? You'll announce the winner(s) in a separate topic? This was an excellent idea and has generated valuable content for AdminJunkies.
Looking forward to future competitions you might have in store for the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor