Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👨🏻‍💻 Do you have a home office?

Yes I recently acquired a home office . As a freelancer, there are some work that will need you to have an office space even in your home. Currently I am working on some videos which I have the intention of uploading them to Youtube. Things like this requires that a space is set aside for it.

Advertisement Placeholder
It all depends on how you want to look at it,because viewing it in parspective,your work tools such as your phone,laptops and tablets are a pointer to this,you can carryout your role anywhere that is convinient for you.

It all depends on how you want to look at it,because viewing it in parspective,your work tools such as your phone,laptops and tablets are a pointer to this,you can carryout your role anywhere that is convinient for you.
No I don't have a home office. However, I I make use of every available opportunity or space I can find to work when I'm home provided it is convenient enough for me.

There is a designated place in my house that I have set aside for work. It usually has a different lighting and it is designed in such a way that it is going to be isolated from the rest of the house.

There is a designated place in my house that I have set aside for work. It usually has a different lighting and it is designed in such a way that it is going to be isolated from the rest of the house.
I don't have any designated area or space to work at home. I prefer working in the office to avoid unnecessary distractions from people in the house. Also, I think I might feel good relaxed if I try to work from home.

A home office I did not realise was one of the key factors to become a successful when you are working from home. The lighting condition is supposed to be different and it should have no noise.

No I don't have a home office. However, I I make use of every available opportunity or space I can find to work when I'm home provided it is convenient enough for me.
That in itself all boils down to the preference of the person that is involve,some persons can really cope in any kind of space provided it can give them ample time to work and accomplsh their task.

A home office I did not realise was one of the key factors to become a successful when you are working from home. The lighting condition is supposed to be different and it should have no noise.
I do not have a home office , but is absolutely necessary especially for people that have dedicated their time to work full time online.. so many traders I know have an office for this

Although I currently don't have a home office set up, I have plans to do so soon. All I need to do that is have the appropriate area and the required phones.

I did have one back in the old days, when computers first came out.
I think we all did, whether we called it a home office or not.
Because let’s face it, computers were huge back then.
Do you have a home office now? Which room of the house, den?
Like with a desk and chair, laptop, file cabinets, printer, plant in a pot, all that good stuff.
As of right now, my home office is wherever I lay down with my phone. Usually my bed.
But I plan on changing all of that in September.

🙂😉💻
I can say this that I have it because in my home there is one room where i just put my personal computer all documents and information notes to get more knowledge. That is the place where i always set to do work or get knowledge about something know.

No not at all, don't have a office at the moment but I'm working on to get one,if you are working online from home you definitely need to have a office, this will very much help.

Not because I don't want one, but rather because I've observed and realized that's my type of person—they are easily carried away when working from home. When such situations arise, it's important to have a decision already made.

When working online , my room is my home office and sometimes when i am alone at home , I normally use my sitting room as my office because I am always convenient working at home .

I don't have a home office, but all I have in my bedroom is a table,chair and books also. I don't know if that can pass for an office
Really, I used some of our room to use as my office where I stayed to do my online work, because every online need to find a quiet place where you can work without disturb When working.

Having a home office is merge between private life and also the public life of work as there will not much privacy, some people leave in their place of work so it is nowadays becoming popular.

Although I currently don't have a home office set up, I have plans to do so soon. All I need to do that is have the appropriate area and the required phones.

Like with a desk and chair, laptop, file cabinets, printer, plant in a pot, all that good stuff.
As of right now, my home office is wherever I lay down with my phone. Usually my bed.

🙂😉💻
Nope I have small kids and a dog I get pretty distracted when I'm around them plus sometimes guessts arrive and then I have to cut all of my work I prefer working in office anyways clear my head and things like that have time for myself

Well,I can say I do have a home office Wich is my room. An office is a official place where clients and customer are attended to and I did that in my room. My room is my office

Nope I have small kids and a dog I get pretty distracted when I'm around them plus sometimes guessts arrive and then I have to cut all of my work I prefer working in office anyways clear my head and things like that have time for myself
Do you mean like an office setting (at a different location) or do you mean a more secluded spot in the home.. like a separate room/den, etc?

🙂😉💻
Working remotely has become more and more popular at the moment, but in order to do it productively and to cut down on disturbances, it's essential to establish a private home office.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds