Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👨🏻‍💻 Do you have a home office?

No.. I'm not disputing the fact that is very good to have one, but home is for rest and time with family. Nobody likes a workaholic. It's not nice

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have one at the moment because am not yet working, am still a student. But then I'll really want to have one in the future because I really like the idea of working from home.
I don't have office personally , my room is my office, since my working based online forums, I can do whatever I want to do in my room without any interruption

Currently my home office is being set in one corner of my room where I can work in peace without being disturbed by my wife and my children while working, a hime office is where you do your work.

Most of the freelancers work from home. This is why they turn their desk into their "office". This has been the case with me. I have always dreamt about working from home and my room is my office.

It is very important you have home office where your children cannot come and disturb you so that you can have full concentration to do the important task at hand.
I definitely agree with you. It is very important to have concentration in the work at hand. Just tell your beloved children to not disturb you.

Wow! I don't have my own personal home yet. I use to envisage a home office which I'll have eventually. It makes one feel like you're in the real office and you'll still be prime and proper about work notwithstanding if you're at home.

I did have one back in the old days, when computers first came out.
I think we all did, whether we called it a home office or not.
Because let’s face it, computers were huge back then.
Do you have a home office now? Which room of the house, den?
Like with a desk and chair, laptop, file cabinets, printer, plant in a pot, all that good stuff.
As of right now, my home office is wherever I lay down with my phone. Usually my bed.
But I plan on changing all of that in September.

🙂😉💻

yes, I have a home office right in my bedroom, where I work comfortably and spacious: I have a fairly high-performance PC and I have enough space to run as I want.

I wouldn't say I have a home office. I just have where I keep my work things and all that, also where I stay to do most of my work. Usually in my bed, I guess it's my own small office

I don't have a home office because I use my phone for most of the online tasks I do. However, I hope to set up a little space for that very soon in the nearest future.

I have a home office which consist of just a table and a chair. I sometimes use it to do my offline writing gigs. I have been saving for a laptop for quite some time now and pray to add it to it.

I have a little area at the corner if my room which I set up an office space with a seat and a round table with a laptop. The magic it does is that It puts me in a work mood when I'm home and i feel important each time I'm seated at my office space. 😂

Well yes I do have an office at home and it has sound proof walls and doors to actually help me focus and it helps a lot and most times I can't go to work place I just work from the office

I have a home office which consist of just a table and a chair. I sometimes use it to do my offline writing gigs. I have been saving for a laptop for quite some time now and pray to add it to it.
When there is a laptop on the table it will make it to be an official business table, you should save money to buy a multi-purpose laptop that will be able to carry you on certain things that you want to do.

Well, in recent times technology has really made it a lot more easier and convenient for us as I can work from any room of my choice but I do make sure the room has a bed though, Incase I dose off will working online

Like with a desk and chair, laptop, file cabinets, printer, plant in a pot, all that good stuff.
As of right now, my home office is wherever I lay down with my phone. Usually my bed.

🙂😉💻
Haha...home office?
None for now, though I would give it a thought.
Atleast get a table and a swivel.
When it comes to online gigs, my bed is my office.

My uncle used to have an office in his house in Dubai. He was quite rich at that time and he also used his office as a store room for many years. It is good to have an office in your house.

Wow! I don't have my own personal home yet. I use to envisage a home office which I'll have eventually. It makes one feel like you're in the real office and you'll still be prime and proper about work notwithstanding if you're at home.
Yes. Even if you don't have your personal home, just a table and a swivel plus your device would make an office.
You can arrange for one.

🙂😉💻
My home office is a corner in my bedroom with laptop computer and some documents on a table and chair. Some time I bring my work home, especially the sensitive and confidential home to work on them especially on holidays.

Yeah the world is modernize now, but actually at my house no room office. In my room self it is only bed, clothes, chair, table and a little books.

🙂😉💻
I have a home office for my online business.
the office comprise basically my table, a chair and my computer devices.
It is very comfortable and motivates me to work.

It is compulsory to have home office whether it is online or physical business. But it is so unfortunate that the pandemic has made many people not to know the importance of home office as many people especially online business don't even put their home office address but email adress

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds