Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👨🏻‍💻 Do you have a home office?

Yeas,I went to my now ex-girlfriends house one time and saw that her who is a chartered accountant has an office in their home And it had a really nice setting and comfortable too

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeas,I went to my now ex-girlfriends house one time and saw that her who is a chartered accountant has an office in their home And it had a really nice setting and comfortable too
Yes even when you have an official office outside your home, it would still be nice to have a office at home as well. So maybe in cases where you have extra work you can still be comfortable at you home and have that office feeling.

For as long as what I've been doing from the comfort of any part of my house where I currentlive at is generating money for me, I can safely say, yes i have a home office. I mostly work form my living room

It is very important you have home office where your children cannot come and disturb you so that you can have full concentration to do the important task at hand.

I have a home office. I have been working from home since over a decade and in the beginning I used work from any where I want but these days I have my own office.

Gone are those days where are this things are fashionable but now technology has change everything, now you have your phone, laptop, and so on, I think right now my office is my bedroom
I agree with you. Because of this coronavirus global pandemic, home office become a trend and fashion. It is now better to be in home office.

A home office is a very good idea by someone that feels he can still rjn some things from home during his leisure time. You only need a table, chair, a laptop and a good power supply

Currently I don't have home office for now but home office is very good to have so that you can have a place where you can do some of your work.
The same is true with me. I don't have a home office yet. But in the future if I am a millionaire I will build that home office.

I did have one back in the old days, when computers first came out.
I think we all did, whether we called it a home office or not.
Because let’s face it, computers were huge back then.
Do you have a home office now? Which room of the house, den?
Like with a desk and chair, laptop, file cabinets, printer, plant in a pot, all that good stuff.
As of right now, my home office is wherever I lay down with my phone. Usually my bed.
But I plan on changing all of that in September.

🙂😉💻
I cleared a room in my house recently and set up my table and chair for work, with my laptop. I applied for an online job which is remote and one of the requirement was setting up a home office.

I did have one back in the old days, when computers first came out.
I think we all did, whether we called it a home office or not.
Because let’s face it, computers were huge back then.
Do you have a home office now? Which room of the house, den?
Like with a desk and chair, laptop, file cabinets, printer, plant in a pot, all that good stuff.
As of right now, my home office is wherever I lay down with my phone. Usually my bed.
But I plan on changing all of that in September.

🙂😉💻
😂😂.. You know since you can do everything except printing on your mobile phone, u don't need computers and other gigantic software anymore... Your phone can can carry out all those things...

I do not really have an office but the little set up I have is just like an office,my table books table flower,and a standing fan at a corner,when I really need to carry out hetic work I move down there

On a second thoughts, putting a home office into consideration could be one good thing I think. It provides comfort for you to be working from your home

It depends on my location and honestly, anywhere I can charge my PC, and sit comfortably, could serve well for me. Maybe when I get my apartment I could consider this.

That will be nice. I will definitely have a home office one day where I can work comfortably and resume work at a scheduled time. I will even give myself a break.

My room is my office, sometimes I locked my room from disturbing from my children, I will just sit down on the chair and begin to do office job in my room

I would have never thought that my desk and my laptop would become my source of earnings in the future. However, this is like a great dream that became true. So, I do consider my desk as my "home office'. However, I would always prefer to work outside and rent a space.

Working from home is getting more and more common these days and to effectively work from home it's better to set up a home office too to avoid distractions at home and make work faster too

I do not have a home office because it looks more like a home library as it is containing only a table and a few books about the skills that I am trying to learn.

For now I have no set up any kind of home office yet but I have plans of doing so in the near future. I just have to have the necessary phones and the right space in order to do that.
Currently my home office is being set in one corner of my room where I can work in peace without being disturbed by my wife and my children while working, a hime office is where you do your work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds