Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👨🏻‍💻 Do you have a home office?

presently I do not have actually an office certainly not since I do not wish to however since I have actually discovered as well as understood that is my type of individual they obtain quickly transported when functioning coming from house in such circumstances happening it is actually finest you have actually a choice comprised currently.

Advertisement Placeholder
Now that I have started working online, I need a personal space because I normally get disturbed but I have decided to build a small desk beside my bed so everyone knows when I am there, I'm working

I think I have one then although it was because the office where I was working was far from my home till the extent I have to move to my own house after then I think

I don't have one at the moment because am not yet working, am still a student. But then I'll really want to have one in the future because I really like the idea of working from home.

Now that I have started working online, I need a personal space because I normally get disturbed but I have decided to build a small desk beside my bed so everyone knows when I am there, I'm working
I am lucky that our living room is spacious enough for me to occupy a corner for my personal office. That's where my computer table is situated with an air conditioner and an electric fan for my convenience. I can also see the tv if it is turned on so at least I don't get bored when I am working.

Yeah the world has really developed a lot. I can now have my pc or phone wherever I want it to be. But the fact is that your office should be a really good place.
I have a home but it's not an office. In our home we have computers and printer. Because of lockdown because of the pandemic due to coronavirus our home is like an office now. It is a mix of a home and an office.

I am lucky that our living room is spacious enough for me to occupy a corner for my personal office. That's where my computer table is situated with an air conditioner and an electric fan for my convenience. I can also see the tv if it is turned on so at least I don't get bored when I am working.
Would the TV or the living room itself not be a distraction, I don't think I can get anything done when my favorite show is on especially in the living room where anyone can come and distract me

My home office has basically and practically been my room. I have my table and my chair to do my reading and research as well as my computer to enable me with all I need done with system and all what not

Yes I have a home office. This is where I do majority of my task and that is if I'm not at work and I need to do some task online and send some works to my surbodinates online.

Currently I don't have home office for now but home office is very good to have so that you can have a place where you can do some of your work.

Yes, sure. Since the pandemic hit, i had to get a home office for myself. It is the only way you can be disciplined enough to actually do some work from home. When you have that dedicated space in your home, you will be able to do work efficiently.
Yes I have an office I work in my own comfort zone and it really pays I because I am not stressed I just wake up and start my work at home.

I wish to have one soon , hopefully when I get a remote job opportunity. I have been applying for some for now, as at the moment , my office is my phone.

I have my home office in the corner of our living room. That's where my computer table is set complete with an electric fan and cabinets at the back containing all the things that I need. But I am only working online for now which is still good enough that I have my privacy.
Well I will say that my home is actually in my office because this is where I do online online jobs so I can actually call it my office but to have a standard office in my own that is what I do not have right now.

My computer desk is my home office because I use it to work and make money online. It is one of the most favorite things of mine. This is because I use it to make money online and I really like it. :)

I don't have one at the moment because am not yet working, am still a student. But then I'll really want to have one in the future because I really like the idea of working from home.
I agree with you. As a student it is not yet required for you to have an office or home office. Students should focus on their studies and not working online yet. Its good that you have the desire to work from home in the future.

I did have one back in the old days, when computers first came out.
I think we all did, whether we called it a home office or not.
Because let’s face it, computers were huge back then.
Do you have a home office now? Which room of the house, den?
Like with a desk and chair, laptop, file cabinets, printer, plant in a pot, all that good stuff.
As of right now, my home office is wherever I lay down with my phone. Usually my bed.
But I plan on changing all of that in September.

🙂😉💻
Gone are those days where are this things are fashionable but now technology has change everything, now you have your phone, laptop, and so on, I think right now my office is my bedroom

I do not condiser as a home office but I have a laptop in my room which is connected to my work's pc and I workfrom there sometimes.But it will be surely really usefull if I ever have one

And right now I do not have a home office but then I am trying to put one in place which might just be a table my personal computer and some books.

Yes l do , as a matter of fact l work from home. It's very important that one has an office at a corner of the house, no matter it is, it serves an important role in your house. It gives you that serious feeling towards work, to prevent you from feeling at home.

Like you said, back in the old days, that's when I have a home office, for now, what I am running is mobile office and that's my phone and laptop, wherever I go, they go with me so I can use either of them whenever I need to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds