Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👨🏻‍💻 Do you have a home office?

Yes , because it is necessary for a worker should have a home office so that you can attend to work when your workload are many you can continue it in the house or attend to patient or client when they come home

Advertisement Placeholder
That's where my computer table is set complete with an electric fan and cabinets at the back containing all the things that I need. But I am only working online for now which is still good enough that I have my privacy.

When I really need to focus on something important, I move down to my little workspace, which is set up like an office with a table, books, a flower, and a standing fan in the corner.

I have a home office in the corner of my living room. That's where my computer desk sits, with a fan and a cabinet in the back for everything I need. But I'm only working online for now, so it's enough to protect my privacy.

Read more: 👨🏻‍💻 Do you have a home office? E2%80%8D%F0%9F%92%BB-do-you-have-a-homeoffice.13988/#ixzz7lrGWSl4I
Bizdustry.com is a discussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest your money for profit. Post today and talk finance with like-minded people.
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works
Follow us: Bizdustry on Facebook

No I don't have a home office. All the times some of the online jobs I am doing Are in my business environment and sometimes at the comfort of my room. I might consider getting that in the future

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds