Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👨🏻‍💻 Do you have a home office?

Melanie Marie

Legendary member
Website
www.bizdustry.com
Credits
I did have one back in the old days, when computers first came out.
I think we all did, whether we called it a home office or not.
Because let’s face it, computers were huge back then.
Do you have a home office now? Which room of the house, den?
Like with a desk and chair, laptop, file cabinets, printer, plant in a pot, all that good stuff.
As of right now, my home office is wherever I lay down with my phone. Usually my bed.
But I plan on changing all of that in September.

🙂😉💻

Advertisement Placeholder
I have my home office in the corner of our living room. That's where my computer table is set complete with an electric fan and cabinets at the back containing all the things that I need. But I am only working online for now which is still good enough that I have my privacy.

currently I don't have an home office not because I don't want to but because I have noticed and realised that's my kind of person they get easily carried away when working from home in such situations occurring it is best you have a decision made up already.

I don't have a home office, but all I have in my bedroom is a table,chair and books also. I don't know if that can pass for an office

I have my home office in the corner of our living room. That's where my computer table is set complete with an electric fan and cabinets at the back containing all the things that I need. But I am only working online for now which is still good enough that I have my privacy.
Ooh electric fan. Nice.
Your home office sounds awesome
Alex, I had a feeling you had a nice little setup going on over there.
👍
[automerge]1627965621[/automerge]
I don't have a home office, but all I have in my bedroom is a table,chair and books also. I don't know if that can pass for an office
I think it does! 🙂😉

Like with a desk and chair, laptop, file cabinets, printer, plant in a pot, all that good stuff.
As of right now, my home office is wherever I lay down with my phone. Usually my bed.

🙂😉💻
That would be nice that I also will have an office at home. At our present house, we do not have a home office. All we have is a living room, dining room, comfort room, and bedroom. We have no home office because of lack of space. Our house is just a 40 square meters. If I could buy a bigger house then it will be possible.

I understand what younare saying that our computer back then is our home office because we normally creates a place form it inside the house but nowadays , our home business are now mobile business where we can carry our laptop around and also our mobile phone.

🙂😉💻

Yes I have a home office. In this home office, this is where i do some of my fast projects when I know I won't be able to finish up all my work at my place of work. So I use it up till now

I do not have as computer in my house, I only have a portable laptop which I keep on my bed stand most times or in the laptop bag in the bookshelf which is in the living room.

For now I don't have a home office, I am currently using my room as one 😃
But on a serious note, I plan to have one though. It would be nice

For now I have no set up any kind of home office yet but I have plans of doing so in the near future. I just have to have the necessary phones and the right space in order to do that.

For now I have no set up any kind of home office yet but I have plans of doing so in the near future. I just have to have the necessary phones and the right space in order to do that.
Yes I have a home office is where I do my work my office is at my home and I don't have office outside my home I prefer to work from home.

I do not have as computer in my house, I only have a portable laptop which I keep on my bed stand most times or in the laptop bag in the bookshelf which is in the living room.
Question: Is a portable laptop smaller/more compact than a regular laptop? I’m looking for something a little bigger than a tablet, and a little smaller than a laptop. Most importantly, LARGE letters. Not on the keyboard, I mean on the screen. I will get one of those jumbo senior citizen phones if necessary if it means larger letters on the screen.
[automerge]1628007514[/automerge]
For now I don't have a home office, I am currently using my room as one 😃
But on a serious note, I plan to have one though. It would be nice
Sure would. And no worries @eLdavis my room has always been my home office too. It’s the only place I can go for a little peace and quiet, where I can close the door and concentrate. But I hired a guy to come here and drill a 12-inch hole in diameter at the very bottom so my cats could still come and go as they please. 😉 Is the hole childproof? You’d think so... but unfortunately, no it is not. They still manage to get halfway thru and then they get stuck. Do I semi-enjoy watching when this happens?
Y-E-S
Yes I do

Last edited:
Question: Is a portable laptop smaller/more compact than a regular laptop? I’m looking for something a little bigger than a tablet, and a little smaller than a laptop. Most importantly, LARGE letters. Not on the keyboard, I mean on the screen. I will get one of those jumbo senior citizen phones if necessary if it means larger letters on the screen.
[automerge]1628007514[/automerge]

Sure would. And no worries @eLdavis my room has always been my home office too. It’s the only place I can go for a little peace and quiet, where I can close the door and concentrate. But I hired a guy to come here and drill a 12-inch hole in diameter at the very bottom so my cats could still come and go as they please. 😉 Is the hole childproof? You’d think so... but unfortunately, no it is not. They still manage to get halfway thru and then they get stuck. Do I semi-enjoy watching when this happens?
Y-E-S
Yes I do
There are many kinds of laptop, we even have palmtops that are like palm sized laptops. one can always be sure to have different sizes in the market depending on your pocket size

I don't have home office I work currently from cafe area. I am planning to have home office because I will start a YouTube channel very soon.

Yes I have a home office is where I do my work my office is at my home and I don't have office outside my home I prefer to work from home.
Anywhere in your house where you work , it might be a corner or somewhere you keep your computer and files is definitely defined as your home office, and most people prefer working from home.

Normally I think offices are kinda extinct now. Lol. But workstations or spaces are the thing now. Just having a dedicated area would do. It's something I'll definitely have God's grace next year. It's really important

🙂😉💻
Yes, sure. Since the pandemic hit, i had to get a home office for myself. It is the only way you can be disciplined enough to actually do some work from home. When you have that dedicated space in your home, you will be able to do work efficiently.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds