Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your Preferred Monetization Method for a Forum

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I am running Adsense on my two forums. My third forum is on adsense approved domain but I have not enabled advertising yet. My third forum is very new, there is not enough content. However, once I have some content, I will send it for approval. Adsense is my preferred monetization method. My second best method is Amazon affiliate ads.

I think AdSense is a really good way to monetize your forum and if you have a lot of members you can get sponsored posts.

I have been thinking of starting a forum, but since my niche is building compound interest-bearing crypto accounts they would be monetized by default. I'm just not sure I could handle the extra stress with my health problems. What I am doing for now is hanging out on a few good money forums and trying to build a reputation by helping others as much as I can.

If you are selling your own products and services, that's the best way to monetize your site. But in order to earn from this method, you need substantial amount of traffic.

If you are selling your own products and services, that's the best way to monetize your site. But in order to earn from this method, you need substantial amount of traffic.
Actually I am not selling anything yet, just getting paid for referrals to other Money Making sites

I am running Adsense on my two forums. My third forum is on adsense approved domain but I have not enabled advertising yet. My third forum is very new, there is not enough content. However, once I have some content, I will send it for approval. Adsense is my preferred monetization method. My second best method is Amazon affiliate ads.
Adsense is quite a nice platform to monetize your forum but it is important to note that you require a substantial amount of traffic before getting paid

When it happens to be that you own your personal forum or website, monetizing it is not a bad idea, even though it needs active people in the site.

AdSense is definitely my most preferred method when it comes to monetization on any site I own. At the moment I currently co-own a forum and we are using AdSense on there and as much as it doesn't seem to be bringing in a lot at the moment, it is seeing a steady increase which is nice. Away from AdSense if I was to choose anywhere else for monetization purposes, I would choose Amazon Affiliate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest