Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your Personal Review - BaysideGamers

First glance:
When I open the site I notice the light and dark feature - I always love this! On the light theme though the Welcome message needs to get a different color as it is not legible to a guest. Like the change color feature as well.

Go to Forums area:
I like the layout - simple and has a bit of everything. I notice you have an affiliates section. I wonder if it would be an interest to your members to have a section dedicated to Member's Streaming/Youtube channels? I would think this would fit well under "Content Creator's Lounge"

I like the icons next to each forum.

As I'm writing this, I did think of a change of the order of forums for the World of Gaming category. I think I would do the following:
- General Gaming Discussion
- Individual Game Threads
- Console Discussion
- PC Gaming
- Content Creators Lounge
The reason is because it prioritizes general gaming and specific game discussion.

I think something that is missing currently is a graphic logo that represents Bayside Gamers.

I see a logo with BG and a controller somehow embedded perhaps!

Overall I think you're doing great! I like the overall appearance of the community and it appears to be otherwise well organized! Great job! :)

Member's Streaming/Youtube channels? I would think this would fit well under "Content Creator's Lounge"
That was something that was considered also as a plugin but at the same time it's getting people to post, We used to have a Twitch streaming page but with IPS updates alone on the road, I can't keep it updated and was not being used that often

That was something that was considered also as a plugin but at the same time it's getting people to post, We used to have a Twitch streaming page but with IPS updates alone on the road, I can't keep it updated and was not being used that often
That's fair. I would have it as a forum area and if it became more of a need or a huge interest, then I would consider a plugin - I suppose it could be like a link directory though?

Made those changes :) on the forums index :) As regards the logo that's something that was done about 2 years ago via Ash and since then I did not really made any changes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor