Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

your mobile phone

otis booard

Renowned member
Credits
what mobile do you use, i've just purchased a samsung ao5s. seems pretty good, especially the 50mp camera.

you?

I've had my iPhone XR for almost three years now. I haven't had too many issues with it, so I probably won't get a new phone for a while.

First of all, congratulations on buying your new phone! :D
I use a Samsung Galaxy M51. It's a superb budget-friendly phone with excellent performance. 😊
My next phone would be a Galaxy S series phone for sure. I don't know when I'm going to switch though because I'm not going to buy a new one until my current phone stops fulfilling my daily needs/expectations from it.

Right now I am using the iPhone 11.
Hoping to get a new phone at some point this year.

Right now I am using the iPhone 11.
Hoping to get a new phone at some point this year.
I'd love to have the latest iPhone, but my current iPhone 11 does just about everything I need it to. I'll probably only upgrade when my iPhone 11 dies on me or seriously starts acting up. I don't have the type of money at this time to upgrade anyway.

I used to chase the "latest" in iPhones when it was released... but finally realized... most of those "buzz-word" features it offered I never used... so I'm still "stuck" on an iPhone 13 Max with 1GB of storage and still rocking along with no negative impact..
I've decided that I won't be replacing my pones until 3-5 years have gone by... and honestly.. since I mainly use my phone simply for texts/email/phone calls..I can push it to the max. If I want to take pictures... I have a MUCH higher quality DSLR for terrestrial use... if I want to grab something a little more "out there" I have planetary and DSO cameras dedicated to that. Does it mean I may have to ake a few minutes more... sure... but it seems that is is more todays society that needs the instant gratification

Only 1GB of storage on the iPhone 13, eh? The operating system doesn’t even fit in that space. Or do you mean the cloud storage (even that starts at 5GB)?

Only 1GB of storage on the iPhone 13, eh? The operating system doesn’t even fit in that space. Or do you mean the cloud storage (even that starts at 5GB)?
No, I mean that the local storage option for the iPhone option I have is 1TB on the phone itself (yes, missed a "T" for a "G", thank you iPhone "auto-correct"). For cloud storage, I have 6TB of cloud storage for what I don't keep directly on my cellular device. Pretty sure that anyone familiar with any recent cellular device would realize that a "1GB" was a mis-type... but sometimes we assume to much.
Just one more reason I prefer to have my actual typing interactions done on a desktop instead of a "stupid" cellular device.

Pretty sure that anyone familiar with any recent cellular device would realize that a "1GB" was a mis-type
I wasn't sure if you'd mistyped the amount or the version number ;)

Just one more reason I prefer to have my actual typing interactions done
You *do* know that it's possible to turn off autocorrect on iDevices, right? I can't vouch for that on Android, but it's certainly possible on iDevices, in Settings > General > Keyboard > Auto-Correct.

I used to be fully 'no autocorrect' but at some point it got close enough that I stopped worrying about it.

Similar applies on android yes.

I use it because it's useful but I don't particularly like or trust phones as far as I can throw them (actually that's pretty far but I digress) and beyond bare essentials I tend to use them to play with custom roms or seeing how far down I can strip android from off the shelf oem with bloat and all. Needless to say apple devices don't like that sort of hacky mentality so I have none of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor