Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your current daytime job

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Retired Staff
What are you employed for ? What is your company about ? Do you like your job ? Do you have another career in sight ?

I own a car body shop which I have started in 2016. Fixing cars, mechanically and cosmetically is my passion next to being a webmaster. My company is called Automotive Repair and we've been doing fairly well ever since we've opened up.

I work in the investment and wealth management space and have been for the last 8 years. I also run several online websites and forums.

I work in the investment and wealth management space and have been for the last 8 years. I also run several online websites and forums.
I didn’t know you had anything else than VGR. Care to elaborate on them? 😀

I work in the Human Resources Department of a bank. It's a very tasking job especially whenever the bank is recruiting.

I'm thinking of going into real estate business once I have the right amount of money I need for it.

I work as a freelance writer, video editor , content creator and I also trade crypto currency.

I work as a freelance writer, video editor , content creator and I also trade crypto currency.
I assume that all those you mentioned are your part time jobs to make extra money or are they your full time job?

I'm into freelancing and cryptocurrency trading too. I trade almost every day but it's my side hustle.

I'm currently unemployed after quitting my last job due to it causing too much stress. I am getting an interview soon at Lowe's, though.

I work for Mercedes Benz at their global distribution hub as the Packaging Material Manager. I’ve been with Mercedes for about 4 years but only in my current position since February. When I first started I was a production line worker in paint checking and repairing defective new car bodies.

The current day time jobs which am doing now is blogging its the blogging which I have chose as my profession and am doing very well so I think that blogging is one of the work which I have cherish and like and I do it full time for now.

I work in an auto shop. It's my family business and that's all I have known and work on all my life. I'm thinking about branching out into agriculture and farming because it's very lucrative.

At the moment my day job is freelancing. Due to suffering from fibromyalgia, acute migraines, anxiety, and depression, and also being a mother, working from home is better for me than going out to work in public so I do what I can at home to help make something. I also dabble in content creation and streaming as well when I have the time which also helps me.

Web developer/tech lead at a small digital agency.

I pick vegetables. However, it's only part-time and probably not even that. Also, I am supposed to help work on houses soon. I would like to do math tutoring but I need a PC and $545.

My "daytime" job is sleeping for a portion of it... my hobby takes me (when the weather gods bless me) WELL into the night/early AM hours.
One of the benefits of being an "old shit" and being retired... of course, the downside to that is I'm that much closer to the grave.

I currently have two part-time jobs now, one of which I haven't really started yet, but have recently got some work orders pending. Michael's, the arts and crafts store, is my first part-time job where I work on the replenishment team. The job I have only done training so far is a retail service called "Driveline" that goes to different retail stores to do tasks for those retail stores.

I'm a teacher. I wasn't so happy what I was doing before, but I am excited for the move I've made and start this year. I have considered streaming on the side and thought about putting money into it so I can maybe see some return.

Day-to-day I work for a printing company. I run a digital printing press called a HP Indigo 100k, and also when I’m not in shift rotation I work on the company’s marketing materials. :) I really enjoy the variety of the job, and the challenges that come with fixing the machine when it’s not doing what it should do!

I work in a factory that makes coolers and freezers for restaurants, stores, etc. Chances are you've seen the coolers we make as they're the ones by the checkout lanes in Walmart, Dollar General, etc. We do sell coolers to other countries too, so I bet our products are in stores throughout the world. I work in the sole department that makes the wire shelves for the coolers, we sometimes have to work mandatory overtime. It gets super hot during the summer, though other than that I like my job.

I collect the money from gambling machines at pubs and service stations. I’m starting university in a couple of months though, hoping to get back into marketing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds