Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your current daytime job

The job I have only done training so far is a retail service called "Driveline" that goes to different retail stores to do tasks for those retail stores.
Well, I don't think this job is going to last much longer. I'm having an extremely hard time following the instructions and planograms on their mobile app and it all just confuses me and I'm just afraid I'm going to mess it all up. When it comes to this type of job, I'm much better at working with others than alone for some guidance.

I work in a hospital within logistic and procurement. Myself and a few others are technically a separate department that purely focuses on the operating theatres, so it's quite a nice role as we're given a lot of freedom.

To be honest, other then the obscene amount of money that we spend, it's basically like running a fancy shop!

Still retired... and even more fully so since I've cut back on the volunteer work at the clinic after some staffing changes (both in personnel and attitude).
Let's me do what I am doing right now more doing scope captures... sitting in the back yard now that it's cooled into the 70's but there is a lot of dew forming... luckily the scope (and camera) have dew heaters on them.

I pick people up at their home/place of residence and bring them to their medical appointments and back.

Self employed. I transfer material to digital. VHS tapes, Camcorder tapes, the old style reels, photo slides, music etc to DVD or USB or SD cards.

Self employed. I transfer material to digital. VHS tapes, Camcorder tapes, the old style reels, photo slides, music etc to DVD or USB or SD cards.
That's cool. I can imagine you get to make some people happy. :D And have a laugh at what you see that needs transferring.

I work in consulting. My primary job is to train and coach different teams and leaders. Basically I write org charts and help coach top level leaders to implement these charts inside their business. It’s a fun job where I get to meet all sorts of different people, but there’s super long hours as I transition projects and manage old ones.

I'm an aerospace electronics engineer who works on enhancing navigation, communication, take off and landing of flights safer and better. 😇

Well, I don't think this job is going to last much longer. I'm having an extremely hard time following the instructions and planograms on their mobile app and it all just confuses me and I'm just afraid I'm going to mess it all up. When it comes to this type of job, I'm much better at working with others than alone for some guidance.
It appears the job is starting to work out just fine now. I just needed some time to get used to how everything works and is set up. The paper planograms are easy to follow, and the mobile planograms are a tad more confusing. However, I've completed various work orders alone up to this point and it's just a learning process as I continue.

What are you employed for ? What is your company about ? Do you like your job ? Do you have another career in sight ?

I own a car body shop which I have started in 2016. Fixing cars, mechanically and cosmetically is my passion next to being a webmaster. My company is called Automotive Repair and we've been doing fairly well ever since we've opened up.
I'm currently a supervising cashier for a restaurant warehouse. I don't mind the work. The customers are mostly all regulars. But I know I can do much more than what I'm tasked with. And my poor body is shouting at me. I've developed foot and leg pain from standing nine hours a day. I'd rather do desk work, like paperwork. I love automating simple tasks and making mundane crap easier to handle.

fibromyalgia
Aren't alone with that my mother and my nan are the same. The worst part is that I might have it :( I know my fingers play up

At the moment I'm unemployed and I can't even get a good freelancing job that fits my needs. I had a job years ago in the hospitality industry

Aren't alone with that my mother and my nan are the same. The worst part is that I might have it :( I know my fingers play up

At the moment I'm unemployed and I can't even get a good freelancing job that fits my needs. I had a job years ago in the hospitality industry
It's definitely no fun to live with. My doctor helps me manage it but unfortunately, it is not classed as a huge issue and they say I can do some form of work so I do what I can that I know helps and doesn't cause too much discomfort :)

I would definitely get checked if you feel you may have it. Symptoms are different for each person. I found with me it was pain that was unusual, feeling tired even though I had slept and I also get bad migraines especially if I get stressed.

It's definitely no fun to live with. My doctor helps me manage it but unfortunately, it is not classed as a huge issue and they say I can do some form of work so I do what I can that I know helps and doesn't cause too much discomfort :)

I would definitely get checked if you feel you may have it. Symptoms are different for each person. I found with me it was pain that was unusual, feeling tired even though I had slept and I also get bad migraines especially if I get stressed.
No results for a treatment ;(

No results for a treatment ;(
Unfortunately, as it stands right now there is no treatment aside from being put on anti-depressants to help with the symptoms which is a shame. It's something you just have to live with and find ways to manage. I think that is the hardest part.

I work for a big family egg farm. I raise baby hens and handle the day to day in one barn and help out in another some days. I like it I don’t work with a lot of people and only deal with on manager, here with the baby hens is almost a separate thing. I like the repeating schedule cycle, kind of keeps stuff new but still let’s you settle into a schedule you can rely on.

I wish I had a successful company running right now. I'd employ ya!

I'm an Owners Corporation Manager full time, and a Social Media/Graphic Design Consulate on weekends.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds