Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your current daytime job

My day job is as an SEO Lead for a few digital media publications. When I'm not on the clock, you can find me working on my online communities or trying to carve out time for my YouTube channel. Carving out time has been a major hurdle, though.

Ever been in some crazy situations? :eek:

Really?! any good stories ahha
Absolutely. Plenty of stories and dangerous situations. But nothing that I can publicly post about. ;) I've been pretty lucky during my career and haven't been exposed to anything too extreme. But certainly had a few 'pucker' moments xD

I do residential construction/remodeling. I have done most of the trades around homes. Also I got into farming not long ago. I build websites, programming, domain investing and the list is long. I love what I do in general and like to do diverse things. I am self employed since I was 19.

I’m a software developer and I love my job except writing documentation ! But it’s the tech stuff and getting my head stuck into coding I enjoy most :)

I work for a gas station been there for 4 years now but in the market for something new. My other job if I could get it off the ground would be my web design company I started a few years back.

I work for a gas station been there for 4 years now but in the market for something new. My other job if I could get it off the ground would be my web design company I started a few years back.
Oooh how’s your web design company going?

Idk why but pretty much every forum member these days seem to be into programming or webmastery some kind ;)

Only 20? That's not very much. I'm not sure. That's the problem about why I don't have a successful business running right now. If I could do anything, I guess it would involve game design using Unreal Engine. But I don't really know that much about the industry, just ideas that I want to develop... and I'm not that good of a programmer, either. LOL

I'm unemployed due to my mental health. I make a little money by babysitting my SIL's dog while she's working. And sometimes a little bit of money for coding, depending on what it is and how involved it is.

It's great to hear about your gas station job and your web design company venture. Four years at the gas station must have given you some valuable experience. If you're on the lookout for something new, you might want to explore opportunities in the job market.
I hold what they call the lead sales associate I am in charge when the manager isn't there. Due to my disability, I can't get a driver's license which keeps me from advancing in the company any higher. Honestly, I think it's discrimination but I do understand why. It's just not fair that I have to do a manager's job and not get paid for it sometimes lol. As for the web design, that is still a work in progress. I think the first of the year I might start looking for something new for my daytime job.

I'm unemployed due to my mental health. I make a little money by babysitting my SIL's dog while she's working. And sometimes a little bit of money for coding, depending on what it is and how involved it is.
Sorry to hear and wish you the best with your mental health

I hold what they call the lead sales associate I am in charge when the manager isn't there. Due to my disability, I can't get a driver's license which keeps me from advancing in the company any higher. Honestly, I think it's discrimination but I do understand why. It's just not fair that I have to do a manager's job and not get paid for it sometimes lol. As for the web design, that is still a work in progress. I think the first of the year I might start looking for something new for my daytime job.
Do you feel your disability hinders you from being able to drive or doss a law bar those with certain disabilities from obtaining a license?

It’s bad you are forced to work unpaid 😱

I'm unemployed due to my mental health.
I've been unemployed for my mental health off and on throughout my life. Right now, I'm in pretty decent shape, mentally speaking. Hopefully, you can find something that's doable despite your mental health issues. There are unlimited options out there, after all, it can just be hard to find the right one that suits you best.

Sorry to hear and wish you the best with your mental health

Do you feel your disability hinders you from being able to drive or doss a law bar those with certain disabilities from obtaining a license?

It’s bad you are forced to work unpaid 😱
my disability keeps me from driving. period lol this makes me rely on public transit

I've been unemployed for my mental health off and on throughout my life. Right now, I'm in pretty decent shape, mentally speaking. Hopefully, you can find something that's doable despite your mental health issues. There are unlimited options out there, after all, it can just be hard to find the right one that suits you best.
My favorite idea is to become an article author; I enjoy writing. Arguably, writing is my favorite hobby and my most lauded skill. Everybody I know tells me that I should write books, which I would also like to do but there's something weird to me about selling my stories. They're just too personal. I've self published a handful of novels but didn't market them aggressively because I just didn't want anybody to read them. Family bought the books, of course. For me, that's enough.

So article writing! I wouldn't mind being given topics to write. I'm not sure how exactly where or how to do so, though!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds