Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Yes another discussion forum launch 🚀 😂

Brad P

Credits
Would like to welcome you to our newest community Speak Chat Forum

Speak Chat Forum

Speak Chat forum discussions made easy!

We are thrilled to announce the opening of our new general discussion forum! Speak Chat Forum.

Our platform is designed to provide a space for people to share their thoughts and ideas on a wide range of topics.

Whether you are interested in politics, sports, entertainment, or anything in between, our forum is the perfect place to connect with like-minded individuals and engage in meaningful discussions.

We believe that everyone has a unique perspective to share, and we want to provide a platform where those voices can be heard. Our forum is open to people from all walks of life, regardless of their background or beliefs.

In addition to fostering a community of thoughtful discussion, we are also committed to providing a safe and constructive environment for all members. We have developed clear guidelines for user behavior to ensure that everyone feels welcome and respected.

We are excited to see where this forum will go and look forward to hearing your ideas and perspectives.

Are courts too soft on crime?

Well, I can understand mental illness as an excuse, somewhat. Nonetheless, a lot people could be doing crime just due to being purely naughty. Well, what should be done to prevent and punish crime?
speakchatforum.com
speakchatforum.com

Do you enjoy the summer heat?

Something I never look forward to every year is the summer heat. Over the last few years, we seem to have seen the summer weather, especially here in the UK get hotter and heatwaves becoming a lot worse which is never easy to live with. I remember last year and a heatwave we ended up having, it...
speakchatforum.com
speakchatforum.com

So join in the conversation and let's make this forum a vibrant and engaging space for all! 😊

I joined up earlier and it's a cool forum. Hopefully you'll be able to build out a nice community! :)

I like the layout of the forum - it's simple and easy to navigate! Might I suggest possibly a "Reading" section of some sort, or a place for it to fall into as a subforum if you think people might not be as interested?

I do like how your mission is for all voices to be heard, which goes well with your name!

Been part of the forum for just over a week now and I am really enjoying the forum and the vibe as well. Great layout, is easy to navigate, and has not too much going on in terms of images, colors and such making it easy on the eyes :)

The community is also awesome as well! Great forum! :)

I like the layout of the forum - it's simple and easy to navigate! Might I suggest possibly a "Reading" section of some sort, or a place for it to fall into as a subforum if you think people might not be as interested?

I do like how your mission is for all voices to be heard, which goes well with your name!
thanks for your kind words, could certainly look into adding this into the forum :)

Little update, 21 May 2023 Speak Chat Forums.

Site was updated to latest xenforo version, badges added, credits and shop system added. Top posters widget added.

Will look into doing some fun activity competitions starting next month. Come join in and enjoy some great discussions at SCF.

Speak Chat Forum

Speak Chat forum discussions made easy!

Current statistics

Threads: 219
Members:34

Best of luck.. I'm not that "into" general chat forums... as I'm fairly fixated on specific topical niches. I've never been one to "shoot the bull" with other about general life. I've always been more "targeted" towards topical arenas, as honestly, in my acknowledged refusal to shoot the shit, I tend to fixate on technical areas.
As old as I am, I don't have a lot of time left on this beautiful planet, so I prefer to spend what I do have left participating in areas of interest specific to me and not to society in general. Seems that the closer to leaving this plane of existence one reaches, the less concerned with simplistic thoughts one becomes.

Best of luck.. I'm not that "into" general chat forums... as I'm fairly fixated on specific topical niches. I've never been one to "shoot the bull" with other about general life. I've always been more "targeted" towards topical arenas, as honestly, in my acknowledged refusal to shoot the shit, I tend to fixate on technical areas.
As old as I am, I don't have a lot of time left on this beautiful planet, so I prefer to spend what I do have left participating in areas of interest specific to me and not to society in general. Seems that the closer to leaving this plane of existence one reaches, the less concerned with simplistic thoughts one becomes.
That’s fair enough and I completely understand and appreciate your feedback @Tracy

Latest statistics

Current statistics

Threads: 295
Members: 45

Come and check us out and join in with the conversations

You've got yourself a very smart looking forum!

I know you were joking with the thread title but it annoys me when people discredit their hard work. This isn't just another discussion forum launch, you can tell just how much hard work you've put into the site itself - it looks amazing! You have just the right amount of forums, you have loads of content and the topics look engaging and there's a lovely community already. Great work! <3

I know you were joking with the thread title but it annoys me when people discredit their hard work. This isn't just another discussion forum launch, you can tell just how much hard work you've put into the site itself - it looks amazing! You have just the right amount of forums, you have loads of content and the topics look engaging and there's a lovely community already. Great work! <3
Thank you very much for your kind words and that means a lot it has been extremely hard work and I must say we have a great bunch of members that are posting great content.

Thank you very much for your kind words and that means a lot it has been extremely hard work and I must say we have a great bunch of members that are posting great content.
And your hard work shows. Great effort, Brad. You should be very proud of what you've achieved. Here's to the great future and success that SCF can and will achieve.

come join in with the conversations :)

We are a month in and have our first contest, went a chance to win $60 check out below,

Latest statistics:

Threads: 442
Members: 70

evening all, not made an update recently been hectic with work, SCF the site has taken off really nicely. Who said forums are dead 😋

Latest statistics:

Threads: 636
Members: 84

Is there a reason this thread is in "Websites, Blogs, and Social Media" instead of "General Chat and Entertainment"?

Based on the community I'll be moving this to the General Chat and Entertainment. :)

Brad it looks like your community is still running great! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor