Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

WTS TheUni-Light-Blue Mybb Theme Theme for $5

TheUninvited

Credits
Hello guys ,

This is my newest theme,of my mybb .I am selling in the price of 5$ , is a low price but instead of that it took me ages to make;p it took me a lot of effort anyways no one has been used it yet so if you buy it your theme would be unique.

When i had my own forum i used to search a lot of websites who gives away free mybb themes and a lot of themes has been overused and i did not felt like using one which was overused not matter if it was some awesome themes ,an overused theme is overused and that cannot be change it.

If you would like to be unique is better to get something that not many people is using it.

Requirements:
Forum software :mybb
A little bit knowledge of html so you will be able to edit the footer boxes.(but i can teach you how)

Notes:
-Feel free to use it as you like, but please do not remove the copyright leave it as it is.
-If you would like to ask me any questions feel free to contact me at my email:([email protected])
-If you would like to request a new mybb theme or a website feel free to ask me!
I am open to requests.

Instead of that i am not yet a professional website designer i am in the level of understanding html and css and use it but i am planning to improve myself a lot.
emoticon-smile.png

So guys if you would like to buy my theme feel free to shoot me an email at:([email protected])

Live Demo :http://prostuff.in/mybb/
Video Demo:http://www.screenr.com/97DH

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds