Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🎨 Theme Design Themed Themes

For discussions on theme creation and design tips.

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
Credits
What kind of themed themes would you like to see made? For example, I'd like to see a Call of Duty theme made for the forum software I use just because I really like the game and think a lot of people would appreciate having one available for their gaming forums.

What kind of themed themes would you like to see made? For example, I'd like to see a Call of Duty theme made for the forum software I use just because I really like the game and think a lot of people would appreciate having one available for their gaming forums.
what forum software you using? im sure there would have to be some sort of dark or gaming related theme that could be modified reasonably easy?

what forum software you using? im sure there would have to be some sort of dark or gaming related theme that could be modified reasonably easy?
I use Jcink. We have a wide selection of themes that I've coded on my resource board, I'm no graphic designer, but I have a friend who is. I doubt she'd be interested in making graphics for an entirely new theme though.

I like to see themes that have everything built into one that turns into whatever you want ;) dark and light switch and background picker. I mean it's 2023 basic is not the key even that basic is perfect at times.

I do not know a theme till one really opens my eyes

I do like a seasonal theme, particular Summer and Winter as those colour schemes look very nice (summer I'm thinking greens, warm yellows and oranges and winter I'm thinking cool blues and white) as well as special holiday themes like Christmas and Halloween.

I'd love to see more Sonic themes made. :p I know there's a few Sonic forums that have their own themes. I made a theme once for Invisionfree, just tweaked the default theme with a few graphics and changed the color scheme. I have a image saved on Facebook, I'll have to share screenshots of it here sometime. I haven't messed around with CSS in a long time though.

Are there allot of them already?
I haven't seen any made for paid software, only a few themes for free hosted ones. :p There can never be too many Sonic the Hedgehog themes. Of course other than ones made specifically for websites like The Sonic Stadium Message Board and Sonic Retro.

I need more Christmas and Halloween themes. Christmas is always my favorite though!

Media based themes like movies would be cool to see more of for those entertainment forums. I know there was an awesome one on Zetaboards. Book themes would be cool too though.

As you very well know, Spooky was recently released on jCodes, next me and Helena are going to be working on EF's theme, Winter 2013.
Still makes me happy to see Spooky! I remember using it on a few forums, all happy memories! Hm, I feel like I might be getting Winter 2013 mixed up with another... I think I'm visualizing the IFSZ winter theme.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor