Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Wrestling The Customer

Adventurer

Mythical member
Credits
Customers are always looking for the best deals when they are trying to make a purchase. Most times sellers are compelled to give a discount in order to close a sale.

As a seller it's time to wrestle the buyer and cut a deal even when you're giving a discount by adopting the following strategies:

1. Ask for reviews, say to to the customer ; if I give you a discount will you be willing to do a photo/ video review? This will go a long way as we know reviews are good strategies to get new customers

2. Ask for referrals, ask your customers to introduce their product/ services to friends and families to receive discounts on their purchases.

3. Pay Up Now! We know how some people call to make enquiries and demand for the best prices an end up with.... I'll get back to you! Say to the customer, you'll get the discount if only you pay today. That way they know the offer has an expiration and this will ensure they quickly make a commitment.

Remember the customer needs the product/service as much as you need their money!

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with you, we have to fight with our customers to avoid ending up giving them a good price without getting the expected profit from us. Usually businesses put a price above the real price, and when the customer asks for a discount we give him the right price and everyone is happy. But these strategies that you leave in the thread are feasible to put into practice.

Customers are always looking for the best deals when they are trying to make a purchase. Most times sellers are compelled to give a discount in order to close a sale.

As a seller it's time to wrestle the buyer and cut a deal even when you're giving a discount by adopting the following strategies:

1. Ask for reviews, say to to the customer ; if I give you a discount will you be willing to do a photo/ video review? This will go a long way as we know reviews are good strategies to get new customers

2. Ask for referrals, ask your customers to introduce their product/ services to friends and families to receive discounts on their purchases.

3. Pay Up Now! We know how some people call to make enquiries and demand for the best prices an end up with.... I'll get back to you! Say to the customer, you'll get the discount if only you pay today. That way they know the offer has an expiration and this will ensure they quickly make a commitment.

Remember the customer needs the product/service as much as you need their money!
Wrestling a customer is common in business because even if you give them the lowest price, they will still want to beat it down, the only I wrestle them is by telling them the worth of the goods and to let them understand what they will miss if they don't buy from me.

Wrestling a customer is common in business because even if you give them the lowest price, they will still want to beat it down, the only I wrestle them is by telling them the worth of the goods and to let them understand what they will miss if they don't buy from me.
Sure that's the way to go about it, if you keep giving discounts you'll find out you're running at a loss.

Your customers can become your brand ambassadors and you do not have to pay them. All you have to do is give them best product for cheap price and offer the best customer service. They will do word of mouth promotion.

Sure that's the way to go about it, if you keep giving discounts you'll find out you're running at a loss.
You don't give discount on every product a customer bought from your shop or company, you only gives discount if he or she buys in bulk and not small quantity.

Concerning wrestling your customers. Well, customers can be so funny at times that they will always ask for discount in a particular item and not a bulky purchase. The best thing is to let them know and understand how the market is and also the worth of the item dy want to purchase

Wrestling a customer in a business because you have to make them to understand how business is all about, and also to help them know the things them want to buy.

These are really awesome strategy to get customers meet buyers demand too, it's a win win situation which would create a better customer relation if managed efficiently.

good tips except that the word "Wrestling" isn't perfect to use in this sort of contexts if you think about it, i would use "how to make use of customers" instead

The review method is a good way to make and give credibility to your product and services.And then the referal aspect,we make use of this a lot in our services to clients,We have a reward scheme of recharge card as a discount for first time clients and a further reward system for referal.And this hased worked for us.

You made a good post when it comes to customers and the sellers,with this strategies I think I would be able to win most of my customers when I stay up my own personal business I guess.

What I understand by this your write up is that customers needs to be aggressively lobbied to be able to buy our goods and product from us not necessarily wrestled. 😁

Wow these are nice tips tho. I must admit when i saw the tittle of this thread, i thought it was an actual fight 😳😂😂😂

Nice one , could definitely work to boost sales on the long run because all customers like discount and the things you are asking in return arent too hard to do

I like the idea of giving a discount in exchange of something that the customer will do for the business. The most common here for retailers is the discount when the customer brings in another customer (a new one, of course). That kind of referral works for the small grocery stores particularly for the household items.

You don't give discount on every product a customer bought from your shop or company, you only gives discount if he or she buys in bulk and not small quantity.
These are very salient points in customers management. Any business that lacks the art of treating customers right will soon fizzle out of the business. As a business owner, if you don't improve on anything at all, make sure you constantly improve on your customers service.

Try to make your customers your brand ambassadors. That will be possible only when your customers are satisfied with your products and services and buy regularly.

customers are very important in any business and every businessman should understand that without the customers his business will not exist.

I like the idea of giving out a discount for a product in exchange for something simple because it is another way of marketing the business on its own.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds