Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Wrestling The Customer

Customers are always looking for the best deals when they are trying to make a purchase. Most times sellers are compelled to give a discount in order to close a sale.

As a seller it's time to wrestle the buyer and cut a deal even when you're giving a discount by adopting the following strategies:

1. Ask for reviews, say to to the customer ; if I give you a discount will you be willing to do a photo/ video review? This will go a long way as we know reviews are good strategies to get new customers

2. Ask for referrals, ask your customers to introduce their product/ services to friends and families to receive discounts on their purchases.

3. Pay Up Now! We know how some people call to make enquiries and demand for the best prices an end up with.... I'll get back to you! Say to the customer, you'll get the discount if only you pay today. That way they know the offer has an expiration and this will ensure they quickly make a commitment.

Remember the customer needs the product/service as much as you need their money!
Hmmmmm you have raised some valid points there as to how to wrestle with our customers. I particularly learnt a lot from your post and hope to apply it in my business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Customers are always looking for the best deals when they are trying to make a purchase. Most times sellers are compelled to give a discount in order to close a sale.

As a seller it's time to wrestle the buyer and cut a deal even when you're giving a discount by adopting the following strategies:

1. Ask for reviews, say to to the customer ; if I give you a discount will you be willing to do a photo/ video review? This will go a long way as we know reviews are good strategies to get new customers

2. Ask for referrals, ask your customers to introduce their product/ services to friends and families to receive discounts on their purchases.

3. Pay Up Now! We know how some people call to make enquiries and demand for the best prices an end up with.... I'll get back to you! Say to the customer, you'll get the discount if only you pay today. That way they know the offer has an expiration and this will ensure they quickly make a commitment.

Remember the customer needs the product/service as much as you need their money!
One of the strategy we have recently enploy and has been working perfectly for us,is the act of refferal.we usually give our first time customer a voucher and promise them a further voucher if the bring another customer,and that has been working.

It is a good idea to give discount to your customers but you have to be careful the kind of discount you give. There are some discount that you will give then it will come back a d hurt your business. You need to give a good and small discount, like 5 percent off so you won't collapse your business

One needs to be careful about every discount so that it doesn't bring more harm than good. If they enjoy your services, they should be ready to pay for the best services.

Concerning wrestling your customers. Well, customers can be so funny at times that they will always ask for discount in a particular item and not a bulky purchase. The best thing is to let them know and understand how the market is and also the worth of the item dy want to purchase
I have come to experience this aspect of customers behaviour alot,especially when you are just starting the business,their demands is always unreasonable,and some of them would not want to undrstand that the discount would bring down your business.

I initially thought the body of the message will be base on how to fight your bad customers. But anyways these methods are mostly used by e-commerce business to attract more customers, is mostly called promo. This as brought up huge traffic and huge sale during those times.

Lol I love the idea of trying to get your customers to market for you. It's the best. I'm planning on applying this new found information on my business

Giving out the discount is one of the way you acquired the new customer, that is a strategic way of achieving the aims and objectives

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds