Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you work for a company that produces harmful products?

No I don't think so, if you want to earn money you are not expected to work with those kinds of companies despite the fact you can earn a decent amount of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well. I don't understand why not, unless it's bad for my health. If misused or ingested in excess, all of the things you listed above are dangerous. People have the option to avoid them since they are aware of the harm they inflict.

Seriously, as for me working in a company which produce harmful product to the market does not bother me but I ask it’s profitable and professional if so I can work there because what I need is the money to take of my family .

Well. I don't understand why not, unless it's bad for my health. If misused or ingested in excess, all of the things you listed above are dangerous. People have the option to avoid them since they are aware of the harm they inflict.
If these products are illegal products then obviously I wouldn't also wants to work in such situations because it is illegal and I might be at risk of getting into trouble with the security agency .

If these products are illegal products then obviously I wouldn't also wants to work in such situations because it is illegal and I might be at risk of getting into trouble with the security agency .
Judging with the legal and illegal production in a business settings , for example production of cigarette is legal but we are always warned that smoking is dangerous to our health , so can we still work in such organisation

Well the truth is that If my religion permits me and to be honest it does I don't mind as long as it's generating income for me to pay my bills, moderation is key in consuming these things

It is never a good idea to work for an organization that produces harmful products because it is religiously and morally wrong. In addition, my conscience would feel quite guilty even if the remuneration is a large amount of money

Some people might have no choice. We must remember that unemployment is increasing a lot and this means that manufacturers of such kind of products could get workers quite easily.

Given that workers in manufacturing facilities have access to the products being produced, I wouldn't want to work for a company that creates harmful substances.

Some people might have no choice. We must remember that unemployment is increasing a lot and this means that manufacturers of such kind of products could get workers quite easily.
I understand your point. Most people, more than we even think, would jump at the chance to be employed in an organization, regardless of their immoral practices, because they would be paid.

Judging with the legal and illegal production in a business settings , for example production of cigarette is legal but we are always warned that smoking is dangerous to our health , so can we still work in such organisation
I understand what you mean. Yeah As long as the government accept it i don't have any problem than to work in such business organisation if needs be. But generally things that are dangerous to the human body are something I wouldn't just want to participate personally.

I understand what you mean. Yeah As long as the government accept it i don't have any problem than to work in such business organisation if needs be. But generally things that are dangerous to the human body are something I wouldn't just want to participate personally.
Looking at the cigarette production as an example , it has been supported by the government but the same government that support it are the one saying smoking is injurious to our health .

Looking at the cigarette production as an example , it has been supported by the government but the same government that support it are the one saying smoking is injurious to our health .
Well normally I don't know why the government will allowed citizens to engage in smoking . Generally it is dangerous to the body but at the same time it may not really have such a bad side effects like Indian hemp and other hard drugs.

Well normally I don't know why the government will allowed citizens to engage in smoking . Generally it is dangerous to the body but at the same time it may not really have such a bad side effects like Indian hemp and other hard drugs.
Talking about cigarette and marijuana , I read it in an article that marijuana is medicinal and can be used in treating some illness ,though when i Google search ut , the article was right but since i havent tried it , i wouldn't know .

Talking about cigarette and marijuana , I read it in an article that marijuana is medicinal and can be used in treating some illness ,though when i Google search ut , the article was right but since i havent tried it , i wouldn't know .
Marijuana maybe medicinal but smoking it will not help treat anything because it damage the lungs. Treating of disease and infection with marijuana will only involved a small drop through eating and not smoking it.

Marijuana maybe medicinal but smoking it will not help treat anything because it damage the lungs. Treating of disease and infection with marijuana will only involved a small drop through eating and not smoking it.
I am happy you got my point that marijuana is medicinal , and I never mentioned smoking of marijuana , even the federal ministry of health says smoking cigarette is dangerous to our health , but why did they still allow the sale of cigarette ?

No product is harmful just depending on who's wielding the said product. A gun or a bullet could be said to be a harmful product in the hands of an assassin but could be a saviour in the hands of the military.

No I don't think so, if you want to earn money you are not expected to work with those kinds of companies despite the fact you can earn a decent amount of money.

I have never worked for such kind of company ever and i would never work for such companies in the first place. There are many great ways to make money without producing harmful products.

I have never worked for such kind of company ever and i would never work for such companies in the first place. There are many great ways to make money without producing harmful products.
You are right, the interesting thing is that you make make money online at the comforts of your house without engaging in frauds or anything illegal these days .

I would not do that. This is one of the things that is leading to moral decadence and I fight against such. A lot of people become addicted too, which does no good for their health.

One thing that I promised myself is that I will never work in a company that either sells or produces alcohol or any other harmful products. There is just a way that people working in those companies get influenced to taking them even if they didn't in the first place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds