Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you work for a company that produces harmful products?

There re many companies in my country that produce cigarettes, but I do not work for them. There are many "paan shops" in my country and many owners of such kind of shops make a good amount of money and I am not really interested in such kind of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
such business will generate you a lot of income but I don't think I will be part of the business even if my religion permits me to do so. such business is not good at all.

Lol. I'm with you on this. Its really okay to work in such companies. I mean, everyone knows the harm, its clearly written "smokers are liable to die young" and yet people still smoke
Exactly, a lot of things produced in the world today are harmful, take soft drinks like coca cola and the likes, junk foods, burgers and so on. When you consume these things over the years they affect your body system, either you get overweight or get high cholesterol level or even blood sugar. People work in companies that produces these things. I think he is trying to bring morality into it.

I wouldn't work on a company that produces alcohol and cigarettes. I don't smoke and I don't drink. I believe these are slow poisons that the society needs to stop consuming.

As a health professional, i can't work in a company that sells harmful products. My conscience won't let me. We've been taught to preserve life and not to help destroy it.

I would work for a company that's producing what's legal and if my faith permits me too as far as I love what i'm doing and the income I receive is good enough.
Really?
I would not work for a company that produces harmful products. I know very well that such products can cause harm in any possible way, going into such business means I have a hand in whatever harm it causes.

Well, firstly I'm not qualified to work in such company. But I bet you that alot of people will accept such opportunity with open hands if the payment is huge.

To be fair, these companies are still operating freely regardless of the health risks that their products pose o society. This makes you understand how the government works. They sell you the disease and still sell you the cure. They say “eat and drink responsibly”.

Having digressed a little bit, I would work for these companies because they make you believe that they are operating responsibly and no sane mind can blame them for ill health. It sounds absurd but even indirectly, people benefit from such companies. Looking at how revenue is shared, you know you have a part.

I would only do that if I had literally no other job opportunity or income option - which is, luckily, not likely to happen for me.

Would you work for a company that produces a harmful product, such as tobacco or alcohol?

If that company were the last choice in the world, yes, I would work there too. the only downside would be health but you have to survive, right? :)

but if I had a choice, I would not choose that field.

Would you work for a company that produces harmful products. This is question make us to know how carefully someone must rush to work any where. Before you know you find your self where they producing harmful products, which is against rule and regulations of the country.

It depends on how you define harmful product. If you mean to say cigarettes and alcohol, I would never work for such companies. Businesses producing industrial chemicals have also harmful products, but I would gladly work for them

Well, firstly I'm not qualified to work in such company. But I bet you that alot of people will accept such opportunity with open hands if the payment is huge.
That's the simple truth, there are even some persons who might say they can't do such things but when faced with such opportunities, their answer might change.

No i wouldn't take such risk so I will not be affected by anyway,as a worker you have to come in contact with the products and it is very bad if it is an harmful one at that because you will be affected
[automerge]1637710052[/automerge]
No i wouldn't take such risk so I will not be affected by anyway,as a worker you have to come in contact with the products and it is very bad if it is an harmful one at that because you will be affected
That is definitelly just one of the risk of engaging in some of these practices that can endanger the lives of the ones that is involved in the aspect of producing such harmful products,it has a long lasting effect.

There are many people who work for companies that manufacture many bad things. In fact, many so-called "companies" even manufacture counterfeit products. I would never work for such kind of companies ever.

I do not think I am ever going to open up and work with this kind of companies because I am somebody who has a very tight conscience. I do not think that it is good.

The big question is if the government of the day I actually in support of what they are doing. If it is legal then I will not have any problem in working and assisting them.

The big question is if the government of the day I actually in support of what they are doing. If it is legal then I will not have any problem in working and assisting them.
For me I don't really think if it's a good idea to work in this kind of places, but sometimes this happens because the person don't have any options but to work in this kinds of places.

Would you work for a company that produces a harmful product, such as tobacco or alcohol?
I would not be totally receptive to work in a company that produces harmful products because in time, I may be tempted by myself or fellow workers to try these products and more often than not, this is the first step to addiction

I do not think I am ever going to open up and work with this kind of companies because I am somebody who has a very tight conscience. I do not think that it is good.
That's same to me, I can't work in this kinds of company no matter how good they pay, working in this kinds of platforms is not a good idea to earn money for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds