Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you work for a company that produces harmful products?

I honestly don't see a problem with working for a tobacco company. I could work for just about any firm as long as my work does not lead to direct harm for the customer

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the type of harmful substance there are some harmful substance,that has it advantages just like gun powder explosive,they are also used for security purposes,so I will work if the pay is encouraging

Working for a bad company won't destroy your career if you don't let it. Use it as an opportunity to leverage your skills to build a bigger network, grow professionally, and potentially land a job at a better company.

I can't work in a company that produces harmful products, I wouldn't know how to go about it but then even if I'm shown how to go about the business I won't still want to do it.

Well under normal circumstances I will definitely do it so far I will be paid of my daily or monthly allowance or meet long up my demand even though it's morally for someone to be part of it but the economic situation is very poor and it's affecting the standard of living.

It is basically in my morals that I do not drink alcohol and as such I don't think I am going to engage in anything that is going to promote the production of it so I will definitely pass.

Working for these type of companies is a matter of one's conscience. Apart from the fact that it isn't right to me and my faith, my conscience wouldn't allow me have peace when I know that I'm contributing to destroying others

Tobacco and alcohol is legalized in some countries and if this particular company is licensed then I will not find anything wrong in working with them.

Exactly, this is actually the case in my country because alcohol and tobacco is something that is well legalized in my country except in Muslim states that are in my country that it is not legalised.

Regardless of the pay, I can't work under such a company. Asides it being against my ethics, my family members might also suffer the effects.

No never will I work for companies that cause havoc to people life i will not be part of such it like you also involved in arm robbery or kidnapping so never will I be part of them

There is no way I can work for a company that produces harmful products. I can not even work for a company that is not straight forward or that is a scam. I can only work with a company that has good reputation and I can publicly boast of.

Well it depends on the harmful substance we are talking about, tobacco is deemed harmful but that won't stop me from working in a tobacco company but other than that any harmful substance is a no

The issue of something being harmful is actually what we need to define,if it is something that can harm the human system in the long run of intake or usage then it is on my own part a moral issue to be promoting such brand.

Well, to be honest I would work for an alcohol or tobacco producing company. This is because their products are not illegal and there are often health warnings on them. Besides, it is their misuse that makes them harmful.

Well. I don't see why not except it is causing harm to my health. All these things you mentioned above are harmful if they are abused and consumed too much. People know of the harm they cause and they can choose to stay away.
Lol. I'm with you on this. Its really okay to work in such companies. I mean, everyone knows the harm, its clearly written "smokers are liable to die young" and yet people still smoke

No i wouldn't take such risk so I will not be affected by anyway,as a worker you have to come in contact with the products and it is very bad if it is an harmful one at that because you will be affected
[automerge]1637710052[/automerge]
No i wouldn't take such risk so I will not be affected by anyway,as a worker you have to come in contact with the products and it is very bad if it is an harmful one at that because you will be affected

I believe there is a saying that says what goes around comes around, so if you work for a company that produce harmful product instead of reporting them, then you will also suffer from it one day.
I think even though we all are looking for ways to get income to take care of our welfare,we should'nt do some jobs at the expence of peoples health.Our conscience should be what should guide us at every point in time.

I believe these products you just mentioned are actually a very useful raw material in some aspect of life just that it turns out to be harmful when they are abused or in the wrong hands.

Would you work for a company that produces a harmful product, such as tobacco or alcohol?
I would work for a company that produces alcohol.
I do not see anything wrong with that, especially if it is legalized in my country.
And if the pay is encouraging, then fine.

There are so many companies that produce harmful products such as chemicals used to kill insects and rodents, tobacco and alcohol but I can work for a company that produces legal products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds