Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you work for a company that produces harmful products?

As much as I am enthusiastic about making money online I am not going to be putting other people in danger so that I can do that but instead I will always work with something that satisfies my conscience.

Advertisement Placeholder
Truth be told , these types of companies that normally produces harmful product are the ones paying huge amount of money just to entice their workers to work for them ,

Would you work for a company that produces a harmful product, such as tobacco or alcohol?
Never, because they are destroying lives we are not here to harm each other but we must help and then earn, earning by harming others will never make you successful in life.

No i wouldn't take such risk so I will not be affected by anyway,as a worker you have to come in contact with the products and it is very bad if it is an harmful one at that because you will be affected
[automerge]1637710052[/automerge]
No i wouldn't take such risk so I will not be affected by anyway,as a worker you have to come in contact with the products and it is very bad if it is an harmful one at that because you will be affected
In terms of marality it is not good to be making use of you effort to innovate something that will be harmful to humanity,and that in itself can go along way to afffect you health as well

Someone answered that they are into business, that they are not forcing anyone to buy, that people should just stay away from it by themselves. To me, since nobody or government is disturbing them, and I am not taking it, I will continue working there until the company closes down if need be. That is my opinion.

It's obvious that the companies that produce harmful substance are the fast growing company.But I have to make it clear that there aim is not to harm people intentionally but the way some people misused there product makes it harmful to the environment.ones I am employed in such a company, I will work provided that there intention is not evil

It's obvious that the companies that produce harmful substance are the fast growing company.But I have to make it clear that there aim is not to harm people intentionally but the way some people misused there product makes it harmful to the environment.ones I am employed in such a company, I will work provided that there intention is not evil
That's completely true, I don't really like that idea, if you are doing bad businesses you'll get a lot of money in a short period of time, I think the government should so something about this.

The government top officials are mostly in charge of such a barbaric act to get huge money out of there selfish interest.Reason with me ,in government certain where the officials are not selfish,all companies that produce toxic substance will be arrested and vice versa.so you see ?

To me Almighty God is first and working hard to get my ends meet is a priority, so for me to work with a company that produce harm to the public or citizen is definitely bad to my belief or faith because I will also be part of the people aiding the company to produce high rate of risk to human being.

The government top officials are mostly in charge of such a barbaric act to get huge money out of there selfish interest.Reason with me ,in government certain where the officials are not selfish,all companies that produce toxic substance will be arrested and vice versa.so you see ?
You are right by what you've just said, our government are very selfish all they care about is themselves, that's why I don't have any intention of working under someone.

Tobacco, cocaine and all that could be very useful and at the same time very dangerous depending on how it's used and exploited. There's nothing wrong with that if it's used appropriately mostly for drugs.

If my religion permits me and to be honest it does I don't mind as long as it's generating income for me to pay my bills, moderation is key in consuming these things
Yes definitely you are right our income is because of our religious beliefs and It will not be wrong to say that our religion is also everything for us, we should do what it allows us to do and what it forbids us to do.

I read it online that marijuana is medicinal and can cure some certain ailment but its not to be abused , there are people working in such company and they are not addicted to it .
Tobacco, cocaine and all that could be very useful and at the same time very dangerous depending on how it's used and exploited. There's nothing wrong with that if it's used appropriately mostly for drugs.

The two products you mentioned are not that harmful. Its their abuse that's harmful. There's no how the two can be taken out of the world. Well, as for me, I can work for the companies that produce the product that are their normal use not really harmful, but their abuse.

That's true, if you won't mind my asking can you do this kinds of business for money? For me I don't think if that's possible i cannot do such kinds of business formoney.

I read it online that marijuana is medicinal and can cure some certain ailment but its not to be abused , there are people working in such company and they are not addicted to it .
That's just what u am saying here. They are actually used to produce drugs and treat ailments so you can't say any legal company producing them are actually bad or dangerous.

Okay, let's skip over the part of my conscience that would forbid me from doing it and everything else.
Because we view accepting these things as wrong, my religion would not allow me to accept such a job offer, therefore working there would be the same as accepting it.

I would not be totally receptive to work in a company that produces harmful products because in time, I may be tempted by myself or fellow workers to try these products and more often than not, this is the first step to addiction
Though we are working in life in order to make ends meet and we prefer woeking form the organisation that pays the highest amount of money , but working for an organisation that produce harmful product is very bad and not advisable.

There are so many reasons I wouldn't want to work for such organisation. In the first place my life will be on danger since I will be exposed to this harmful product through breathing or in other ways and at the same time other people's life are being cut short.

Though we are in life in order to make ends meet and we prefer woeking form the organisation that pays the highest amount of money , but working for an organisation that produce harmful product is very bad and not advisable.
It is never a good idea to work for an organization that produces harmful products because it is religiously and morally wrong. In addition, my conscience would feel quite guilty even if the remuneration is a large amount of money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds