Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you work for a company that produces harmful products?

Advertisement Placeholder
If my religion permits me and to be honest it does I don't mind as long as it's generating income for me to pay my bills, moderation is key in consuming these things

Well. I don't see why not except it is causing harm to my health. All these things you mentioned above are harmful if they are abused and consumed too much. People know of the harm they cause and they can choose to stay away.

I believe there is a saying that says what goes around comes around, so if you work for a company that produce harmful product instead of reporting them, then you will also suffer from it one day.

This is very tactical question or issue. Personally, I have been wondering why would tobacco company say that smokers are liable to die young yet they are the ones still producing this tobacco. Someone answered that they are into business, that they are not forcing anyone to buy, that people should just stay away from it by themselves. To me, since nobody or government is disturbing them, and I am not taking it, I will continue working there until the company closes down if need be. That is my opinion.

Okay let's not even look at the side of my conscience that my conscience would not allow me and all that. My religion alone would not permit me to take such job offer, as we consider taking these things as not right, so me working there is like me taking it.

Working for a company that produce harmful isn't what I will do I will rather report such company to authorities than work for such company.

I choose my safety first over any other thing . But if the salary is big enough to cover me up incase of any harm then I don't mind taking the risk. Some companies pay risk fee just in case you get harmed you can treat yourself with the money

I would work for a company that's producing what's legal and if my faith permits me too as far as I love what i'm doing and the income I receive is good enough.

Would you work for a company that produces a harmful product, such as tobacco or alcohol?
The thing is that the word 'harmful' is subjective because there are some companies that are into the production of guns and ammunitions and all these companies illegal businesses but what they are producing is actually harmful. What I can say is that I would work for any business that is legal.

I can never work to any company that produces any harmful product because for me is very bad for me to work there, so is not encouraging to work in such company.

well for me personally,I would do any job so far it's legal and not against my belief. Everything is for the hustle but I won't be involved when it comes to harmful products that could cause damage to people

Work is work, but it depends on what they are producing , I can still work for companies that are producing tobbaco and alcohol because I didn't see anything bad in it.

Seriously, I don't really see both company's products ( alcohol and tobacco) to be that harmful when the consumers don't abuse their usage of it.

It depends on what the harmful products are used for. Example, harmful products meant to drive away insects and rodents as far as creeping creatures from homes then I will definitely make my way to working for such a company. Nothing harmful is made with caution, that's why we have leaflets in the packs of stuffs like this for safety purposes.

Tobacco and alcohol is legalized in some countries and if this particular company is licensed then I will not find anything wrong in working with them.

I can work for companies producing those items dependent on the type. Items like! tobacco, alcohol, poison for pest and vectors are all harmful substances if taken without prescription or caution but it serves a good course so I'll work without dismay.

One thing I have gotten to know about manufacturing companies is that workers have access to the goods being produced which is why I wouldn't want to work in a company that produces harmful substances

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds