Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you take a job you enjoy for less pay or a job you hate for more pay?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your work, do you prefer doing a job that you enjoy, but doesn't pay the greatest? Or would you rather work a job you hate but be paid considerably more?

I think I would prefer to work a job I enjoy for less pay. Because at least it won't be something that tears at your anxieties and stresses you out. So yeah, that's the route I'd go. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I can take a job I hate for better pay but I also work for less for the job I like but pays less. It all depends on son the availability of jobs and my mood for working.

I love to make money, but I also make sure that I make money doing what I love to do. This is also one of the main reasons why I declined the offer to make money while being employed at an international company, just because I did not like the nature of the job.

When it comes to your work, do you prefer doing a job that you enjoy, but doesn't pay the greatest? Or would you rather work a job you hate but be paid considerably more?

I think I would prefer to work a job I enjoy for less pay. Because at least it won't be something that tears at your anxieties and stresses you out. So yeah, that's the route I'd go. What about you?
I can do this. Well, I so much dislike low payment so I can just agree with the fact that I can take a job that I do not like for a high payment. Well, it also depends on the kind of job it is.

I can do this. Well, I so much dislike low payment so I can just agree with the fact that I can take a job that I do not like for a high payment. Well, it also depends on the kind of job it is.

Well, I would not opt for a job that pays me a lot if I hate that job. I love doing a job that I truly love and money might not be the only factor that might motivate me.

Sometimes when you are faced with alot of financial challenges, you will be left with no choice. Most people goes into jobs sometimes get to get financial satisfaction not because they enjoy working.

This question is very critical and it put me in a tight corner. If the truth be told, I'm going to choose a business that will give me more money because the crux of involving in a business is to make money.

If you ask majority of the people this question, they will tell you that they are going for a job with huge pay provided it is a legal job and not an illegitimate business.

If you ask majority of the people this question, they will tell you that they are going for a job with huge pay provided it is a legal job and not an illegitimate business.
It is normal for people to choose jobs that will give them huge pay and that is why most of the people will always try to involve themselves in online platforms and pay very high amount of money.

I'm going to throw my weight behind your submission because if you ask me the same questions, I will definitely go for a job with high pay because the payment is crucial.

I'm going to throw my weight behind your submission because if you ask me the same questions, I will definitely go for a job with high pay because the payment is crucial.
Apparently, most of the people work online because they want to make money and we have very few that are doing this job for fun and that is why the people would go for a job that will pay much more higher.

Well, I would not opt for a job that pays me a lot if I hate that job. I love doing a job that I truly love and money might not be the only factor that might motivate me.
In as much as you're not working with the intention of working so as the business will be productive,then I don't think there's any reason for engaging yourself in this type of business as the case maybe.

Well everyone needed a job that pays well no matter how stressful the job is. these is because the cost of living is alarming and always going so high and to get a job that can satisfy your need, is very difficult so people have no choice.

Well everyone needed a job that pays well no matter how stressful the job is. these is because the cost of living is alarming and always going so high and to get a job that can satisfy your need, is very difficult so people have no choice.
I'm pretty sure that majority of the people would always go for jobs that will give them huge amount of pay than settling for a job that will not accord them reasonable money.

Actually there are some jobs that people engaged themselves not because they are satisfied with the terms and conditions but simply because they want to satisfy their needs in terms of hard situation.

Actually there are some jobs that people engaged themselves not because they are satisfied with the terms and conditions but simply because they want to satisfy their needs in terms of hard situation.
It is true that majority of the people that worked online presently are doing it just because they are unemployed ofline and they need something that will put food on the table and that is why they settle for less.

I will prefer a job I love that pay less to a job I hate that pay high because I could do many mistakes and commit errors for business I hate which may lead me into trouble. I can be desperate to work for job I hate but rather work comfortably with job I love.

A younger me would have gone for what I enjoyed doing over the pay but as of today I would go for the pay and develop love for what I do with time, as there are various bills I need to pay.

Certainly it better to take a job you enjoy with less money than the one you hate with higher money because you will be happy, joyfully doing your job and errors will be less.

A younger me would have gone for what I enjoyed doing over the pay but as of today I would go for the pay and develop love for what I do with time, as there are various bills I need to pay.
Yes that's the far seriously, making money on your own gives you allot of advantages, I believe as times goes on you can be able to earn living through earning money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds