Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you start up a business with a competitor/rival?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you had an idea and needed help, and the only person who could help, was a competitor or a rival of yours, would you invest in a business with that person? Would you consider it maybe? I think it depends on the relationship. If you don't hate your competitor, even better, as a working relationship can happen. But if you are a rival, it may not be a good idea. But I would give it a try if we could come to an agreement or work out the issues.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a good question because that happened to my cousin. His competitor in his career actually invited him to make a start up. They are into selling merchandise. The 2 of them put up the business that gained progress within the 1st year. Sometimes even your rivals can give you the benefit that is similar to the case of my cousin.

If the competition is really healthy between him or her, I can really consider going into partnership with the person. However, we all know that humans are hard to trust this days so I really don't see myself giving that a chance

I wouldn't want to take that risk... except. Over time I observed he is a person with strong high moral values nonetheless still difficult.

If you had an idea and needed help, and the only person who could help, was a competitor or a rival of yours, would you invest in a business with that person? Would you consider it maybe? I think it depends on the relationship. If you don't hate your competitor, even better, as a working relationship can happen. But if you are a rival, it may not be a good idea. But I would give it a try if we could come to an agreement or work out the issues.
Starting a business with a rival is risky and sometimes a blessing in disguise, the only thing you can do to secure the future of the business is to make sure theres a legal agreement between the two of you.

If the partner show a good sign of behavior, I can definitely partner with the person and we can both make some good amount of profit for ourselves. I think that is the best thing to do

Depending on the risk level, and the amount of expertise my so-called rival has, I will consider starting something with him or her.

This depends on the type of person I want to go into business with. But most of the times your competitor will not want to go in business with you because he knows that you are he or her rival.

I think that you have even said it all, if there was no bad blood between me and a competitor I think he would even be a better partner because of his experience.

If you actually have all the information and knowledge you need about the business that you want to start I don't see the reason why you need to start the business with a competitive because you are actually sharing what you are supposed to have by yourself alone.

Have you ever trade online and make a profit ,have you heard about derive is a place for to trade and if you make your point you can make like $10 in a day ,but if you don't target it well you can also lose all your money per seconds, but if you make you target you can make more than that self , but it very risk if you don't understand it well

I think the major reason will be for me to be able to trust the person but if I do then I do not see any reason in doing that as it is even going to make the business to prosper more.

Whether it striking a deal with an enemy ,coming into agreement with a competitor to do business together, the best person to pick is the person opposite of who you are . and this will only work when you and your competitor have the same goal or interests to achieve in mind .

I do not see such happening, like partnering with my competitor or rival doing a particular business together. We might do similar business but not come together to engain in a particular business initiative.

first Of all, I believe in healthy competition amongst businesses. If I were to have an idea and I realised for that idea to take off or go to the next level I need the collaboration from arrival I will consider it because I like the person or competition but because I believe that much in the business enough for me to want to invest or work on it with a competitor.

Never spend more than your monthly set budget and only pay when customers click your ad. PPC doesn't have to be complicated. Use our free...

You can work with your rival or a competitor only when you merge your businesses, partner with another businesses when you are selling the same line of profits is not quite possible.

One of the essence of business is growth and expansion while making profits with customers satisfaction at hand,and some times the needed growth to satisfy genuine customers needs cannot be acheived,due to lack of capacity or finance,then it will be very much ok to accept an offer from a competitor to form a strong alliance.

Normally I only concentrate on my own and if I had the money I will just start my own with my own ,i will bring out a great marketing strategy ,I'll be able to survive even with high competition.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds