Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather start a business alone or with a partner?

Credits
There are two major kinds of business, we have the sole proprietorship and the partnership. Sole proprietorship is has just one owner while the partnership has two or more owners. Both has their advantages and disadvantages f you carefully compare and contrast the two. If I am to choose I will go for partnership as long as I can trust the other party. Out of the two which one would you go for?

Advertisement Placeholder
If i were to choose between sole proprietorship and partnership, i would go for partnership. This is because i would like to be in total control of my business.

I would rather start a business alone than starting a business with a partner.
I like to have total control of my business as I can easily change how my working pattern is.
Starting a business alone would help me take decision faster.

There are two major kinds of business, we have the sole proprietorship and the partnership. Sole proprietorship is has just one owner while the partnership has two or more owners. Both has their advantages and disadvantages f you carefully compare and contrast the two. If I am to choose I will go for partnership as long as I can trust the other party. Out of the two which one would you go for?
I am a kind of person who does not like to share my business with someone else. I do not like it when any of my things is a group thing. I will rather start my business alone.

I would always start a business alone. However, I am also open to having a partner or multiple partners, especially when I need bigger funds to start a business and more people to take the burden.

I would prefer to start a business with a partner but that would be dependent on the fact that I can find a partner that I have understanding with. It is easier when working with someone else.

Starting a business alone or with a patner both have their positive and negative side to the business , if you are willing to start a mega business ,and you dont have enough fund instead of borrowing loan . I will prefer working with a patner

Actually I think it depends on the kind of business you want and how big is the business. Sometimes we go into partnership due to insufficient resources.

There are some business that requires partnerships and some that are only for a sole proprietorship.

Starting a business on your own or with a partner offers benefits and drawbacks. Starting on one's own grants complete autonomy and control over the company. It enables business owners to fully determine their course. However, starting a firm alone also implies that the entrepreneur must handle all of the challenging tasks associated with doing so.

I prefer to go for sole proprietorship for my small businesses. This is because I can afford the capital, I can run the business alone and enjoy all the profits. But for a big business, I will prefer to go into partnership and enjoy the benefits that come with it.

For me I like starting alone instead of partner with someone in business, because I running my business by myself without running with no one, but we all know that there are some business that requires partnership and the one that does not require.

It all depends on the person, because if the person is very unintelligent and doesn't know anything about business, of course I would rather work alone. Also, you need to really trust that person for many reasons. But honestly, I would rather work alone because I like the control, but if the person is highly intelligent, it's a big advantage to work with a partner.

As of now, I do not plan to start any kind of business with partner because I do not have many friends who could start a business with me and become my partners.

The type of business you are starting will depend if you should run it alone or with a patner , if its a small business that you can handle , then it's advisable you start alone but if its a huge business that you don't have the capability of running alone most especially, the financial matters , then its normal you start with with patner

At the moment i believe i would go with starting a business by myself. Since its a small business there is no need going into partnership with someone else. Another reason why i do not consider going partnership is because i do not have the mental strength at the moment.

At the moment i believe i would go with starting a business by myself. Since its a small business there is no need going into partnership with someone else. Another reason why i do not consider going partnership is because i do not have the mental strength at the moment.

Starting your own business is a great thing to do. However, the fact of the matter remains that you must consider various factors such as risk management before you start business and understand the potential of your business before you begin investing money.

I would rather start a business alone than with a partner reason being that a lot of businesses that I Know survived because they never entrusted their businesses into the hands of lazy, incompetent and untrustworthy partner. But if you find a partner who's good enough then never let him go.

The kind of business I want to start will determine if I am going to start it alone or with a business partner. If such a business requires a lot of capital then I will search for a partner so that the both of us can pull capital together.

I would prefer to start a business with a partner but that would be dependent on the fact that I can find a partner that I have understanding with. It is easier when working with someone else.
Yes, I agree. If the partner is good at business and has experience, I think it's a good idea to have a partner. It would be easier to think of new ideas, and you could also give each other advice and more.

Whether you want to start a business alone or with a partner, both circumstances have their advantages and disadvantages. To build your own team, having a partner can help you extend business with unique methodology, where as beginning alone will offer you superb command over your excursion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds