Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather start a business alone or with a partner?

As of now, I do not plan to start any kind of business with partner because I do not have many friends who could start a business with me and become my partners.

I see nothing wrong with starting a business with a business partner. People decide to have partners in businesses for many reasons such as the financial capacity of your business partner, how knowledgeable that they are about the business and many more reasons. So, you can check and decide why you need a partner in the business that you want to start or is it something to start alone.

Advertisement Placeholder
Financial issues could be one of the main reasons. This is also one of the main reasons why a business may have more than 10 partners sometimes. However, in certain cases, a person may have enough capital in order to start the business. However, they fail to do so because they may not have skills and this is where they seek a working partner.

You don't need to go into business partnership because you lack the skills to do the business. It's something that can be paid for. It's all about agreeing to a price and have the person render the skills. This is why I tell you that the main reason why most partnership starts is as a result of money needed to start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds