Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I agree that someone on a night shift should be extra cautious and security conscious because a lot of nefarious activities usually occur at night.
What is life? Life is risk. Nothing is ever certain. Even nefarious activities happens at the day time too. Concerns should lie more on the health. Depriving yourself of sleep could cause illness

Advertisement Placeholder
What is life? Life is risk. Nothing is ever certain. Even nefarious activities happens at the day time too. Concerns should lie more on the health. Depriving yourself of sleep could cause illness
Yeah I understand that risks are part of life and every job carries some form of risk. However, the only concern most people have for avoiding night shifts is because of the security risks it poses and not because of the health reasons.

I don't really mind working either during the day or during the night but what's the most important thing for me is getting paid more. If working nights pays me more, I'm choosing it.

I prefer working daily shift so that I can have time to sleep and also to do other things, because I don't like working night shift, I night shift is very risk.

People have different body chemistry, some people can work comfortably at night. Personally I prefer working during the day, am not effective working at night, night time for me is for sleeping, I will definitely dose off working at night.
Some people are moved more when it comes to how much they are going to make from their job which will be able to make them work on almost anything.

I like sleeping at night so I will never consider a night shift as an option for me. I prefer to work during the day and use the night to rest you prepare for the next day. I made this morning at my place of work that I will never come for overtime at night shift.

I will put so many things into consideration on that but personally I would prefer to work on the day because that will be suitable for me , I do not like working at night.

Currently I will be very much interested to work on night shift because I have so many responsibilities I would like to take care of in the daytime. But unfortunately even if there is employment I wouldn't accept because I am already occupied with so many activities.

I am going to prepare to work during the night so that I might be able to have the remainder of the day to do other things but take up other kind of jobs as well.

Before I got married and started having a family , I normally prefer working night shifts because you work in work in quite environment but currently I prefer working on day shift.

Day shifts is good and night shift is also go depending on the individuals. personally I will take day shift. This is because the night hours are usually very important for me to do my online works and learn other things.

Depending on the type of work i am working on currently , most of the time , working night shifts pays more than working day but I prefer working day shift than night shift .

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
It depends on whether the individual is more of a diurnal or nocturnal person but I for one, would go for a day shift because it gives me a chance to unwind during the night and not mess up my natural body clock, thus keeping me healthy

There are so many things I do in the day. Responsibilities are on my head. The night is definitely the perfect time for me to relax . I rather choose to work in the day and I won't like working at night except it cones with certain advantage.

Out of most of the organisations i have been working on , the night shift always pays more than the day shift mainly because its just night and you can work peacefully without disturbances.

I prefer a day shift compare to a night shift, I always want my night to myself,I don't want any job that will steal my night from me, I love having my five to six hours sleep every night, this is also very important to my health.
Personally i like a situation where i will have ample time in the night to rest and refresh myself from the days work,night is meant for rest,and that should be so in all aspect of most jobs,except on some very critical situation.

Having worked both, I would prefer the day shift since it gives the impression that your job is well-paying, even if it isn't.
Because they prevent you from getting enough sleep, night shift jobs are bad.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I prefer working at night because it's beautiful and things like that however for me it's very hard to sleep when it's sunny and plus I don't want to miss time with my family

If i'm working in a hotel, i would prefer to do day shifts because in my country, working during the day in hotels is not as strenuous as working during the night

Currently because of the situation of my body , I rather prefer working during the days nowadays than working at night which I normally prefer back then , people working in hotels , hospitals and so on normally do shift

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds