Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

Seriously I do not like jobs that involve shit because things happens on daily basis so I cannot decide my favourable day that will suit in the shift schedule so,I prefer working at normal day time with stipulated hours.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course I spend half of the day resting.
Or can one spend the whole day time for resting just because you missed a night rest?
Hahaha, well I would say it depends on the activities done at night and the person in question. There are times after an alnite in church playing drums and all that, I end up sleeping for half the day. Even after waking up I still feel very tired and weak all through the day, any little chance I get to lay down, I fall back into sleep.

Hahaha, well I would say it depends on the activities done at night and the person in question. There are times after an alnite in church playing drums and all that, I end up sleeping for half the day. Even after waking up I still feel very tired and weak all through the day, any little chance I get to lay down, I fall back into sleep.
Very funny.
Well... If you say so.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?

I prefer to work during the day, it doesn't matter if I'm at the hotel or at my home. in the evening I rest, during the day I work. I am much more focused during the day and my brain works better.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I would prefer doing day shifts if i was to work in a hotel
I do not like working at night; i cannot even get myself to rest during the day and work at night.
It seems awkward to me.

I am not ready to get unemployment now because I want to go to school, even as a student I may decide to work but that will be night because I will still need the daytime to attend to most of my schooling activities, this will depend on condition

Normally, night was meant for humans to rest after hectic day at work. I prefer working during the day time.

Well I prefer working in day shifts atleast I get to see what am doing well and I don't fall asleep at the middle of a job, night was created for a reason which is to rest

Generally speaking, it's healthier to work regular day shift hours and sleep at night. This keeps you in synch with everyone else, and keeps your body clock regular. It's better for your social life to work in the daytime and be off in the evenings, so you can visit with friends, and spend time with your family.
Solid point. And also security reasons. It's safer to work on day time than at nights. I have an experience I've regretted till today. If there's an option one should always go for day shift

To be candid, I prefer working during the daytime. I can dedicate 6 hours working during the day time and probably 2 hours at night because during the nighttime, I prefer using it to sleep or read.

Solid point. And also security reasons. It's safer to work on day time than at nights. I have an experience I've regretted till today. If there's an option one should always go for day shift
I also prefer working in the day time due to security reasons. But working at night also has its own advantages because you might even have another job during the day that will fetch you extra income.

Honestly speaking I prepare night shift than during the day, because it has so many advantages, people like me would like to work in the day online and still work at night 🌃.

Honestly speaking I prepare night shift than during the day, because it has so many advantages, people like me would like to work in the day online and still work at night 🌃.
Though it's good you are hardworking but if you work both during the day and in the night, what time do you have for resting and maybe other personal activities?

For me I will like to work as night shift, at least I can use the day shift to do other business because night shift will give you a lot of opportunities in order to help you in other activities, and have other time to visit.
When you have difficulty to sleep in the night, it's always going to be a better option for you to work on night shifts in order not to waste your being awake for nothing.

I prefer to work on night shift so that i can have the day time to do some other online business that also fetch me some money.
Moreover, there are less eork to do on the night shift

I also prefer working in the day time due to security reasons. But working at night also has its own advantages because you might even have another job during the day that will fetch you extra income.
I understand there are people with multiple jobs. In this case you don't any choice. But one must be alert and security conscious while working at night

I understand there are people with multiple jobs. In this case you don't any choice. But one must be alert and security conscious while working at night
I agree that someone on a night shift should be extra cautious and security conscious because a lot of nefarious activities usually occur at night.

In my own opinion, working daily shift is very suitable for married people so that they can have time for their family in the evening and night shift is adviseable for young people In order to balance between school and work.

I can work any of the shifts comfortably as long as I train my body well. I am currently working night shift yet I once thought that I cannot do it. It is working out great and I am proud of myself for being this flexible.

One of the major disadvantage of working a night shift is that you will suffer from insomnia and you will have a much harder time sleeping at night after leaving the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds