Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

I always preferred to work in the daytime because that is just the normal time for working except maybe I have other activities that will be going on in my life then I can consider working at night.

Advertisement Placeholder
Write your reply... would you prefer working nights shifts or day shifts well as for me it depends on what shifts to work it out. and how I planned to do it that is the way to see the other use

Oh my... I don't prefer it at all even after sleeping throughout the day. I just believe night rest is a routine for me.

Speaking from experience, I personally prefer to work at night. Not just in a hotel but anywhere. That's my choice because I don't sleep at night and my body prefers to sleep in the day. Not just that, I have more energy at night than day. For those who have the choice, I'll advise to choose night so you can have time to work on some other things in the day that might be important. For those who can work 2 jobs, it's an opportunity.
I am definitely not a night crawler so I wouldn't fit at working in the night but I will be a good fit for working in the daytime as that is when my five senses would be at their peak in being active.

If you are working in an hotel , then i will prefer working night shift than working during the day because you earn more miney but if you are working in the receptionsor bar in an hotel , then a day shift is the best
From working in a hotel I prefer to perform my functions at night, since this way I receive more earnings. People who work nights receive a bonus for night hours and it is almost double the salary, and they have other additional benefits to the hours of the day. Of course I don't know if it is the same in other countries.

If employed by a hotel, I will prefer the day-shift. At night, my body practically begs to rest. Resting during the day has never been easy for me, it may only lead to an induced sleep. Working during the day seems more normal and ideal, my mind is more active and my body is alert!
Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?

Well sincerely to me I would really prefer the night shift,so as tto work like every other person, because I feel that it is night
[automerge]1633034227[/automerge]
As I have said I will prefer night shift since I will be going to work with every other person during the day,so i will not really be affect me that

Last edited:
prefer to work in the day. The night is meant for rest and sleep and it will just be wierd for me to sleep with the sun up and I think night workers work more than day workers because of night parties hosted at the hotel.

Well sincerely to me I would really prefer the night shift,so as tto work like every other person, because I feel that it is night
[automerge]1633034227[/automerge]
As I have said I will prefer night shift since I will be going to work with every other person during the day,so i will not really be affect me that

Seriously, I believe that night shift is always better when you're working in a hotel because it is when a lot of people troop in and you can actually get more tips.

Hotel work is not an easy work if you've ever had an experience working in one before. I would prefer the daily shift to night shift always as I don't like working at night . I get very dizzy at night easily

If I am not combining the work with my school I'll prefer to work in the daytime because that is the most important time to work ,I do not really like working at night because sleep is very important to me.

It's depends on the person taking it, everyone has different body system once you get to know which your body accept as for me I prefer day because I'm don't joke with my sleep o

It actually depends on the status of the worker or employee, but if a business enterprise or hospital as the idea is most common to them offers you the both option, then I think it's best to combine the both. Some days you work at night and when the condition is favourable you could take the day shift

Speaking from experience, I personally prefer to work at night. Not just in a hotel but anywhere. That's my choice because I don't sleep at night and my body prefers to sleep in the day. Not just that, I have more energy at night than day. For those who have the choice, I'll advise to choose night so you can have time to work on some other things in the day that might be important. For those who can work 2 jobs, it's an opportunity.
same to me ,I liked working at night time,it is also a great opportunity for people who are having more than one job, they can combine the two of them ,one at night and the other in a day time.

Day shifts are very much better. You will be alert and focused on your tasks while at night shifts, there is always a temptation and risk of falling asleep or losing concentration.

I'll prefer day shift, reason being that I'll have time in the evening to attend to other engagements as regards personal and social. I'll only like day shift.

I prefer working at night.. night is the only time I take really seriously.
As day time gives me time for my social life.

I prefer working at night.. night is the only time I take really seriously.
As day time gives me time for my social life.
What time do you use for your personal rest after working all through the night? Do you spend half of the day resting before carrying out your social activities?

I prefer shifting in of work at office but the time i prefer most is spending night at office and come back home in the morning where i will now have full rest

What time do you use for your personal rest after working all through the night? Do you spend half of the day resting before carrying out your social activities?
Of course I spend half of the day resting.
Or can one spend the whole day time for resting just because you missed a night rest?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds