Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer working Night shifts or Day shifts?

Advertisement Placeholder
Speaking from experience, I personally prefer to work at night. Not just in a hotel but anywhere. That's my choice because I don't sleep at night and my body prefers to sleep in the day. Not just that, I have more energy at night than day. For those who have the choice, I'll advise to choose night so you can have time to work on some other things in the day that might be important. For those who can work 2 jobs, it's an opportunity.

Am more of a night person than day, I feel more energy at night rather than day, so in my own way of life I would be more active working night shift rather than during the day, and also it avails me more time to get other activities done during the day time.

I prefer to work in the day. The night is meant for rest and sleep and it will just be wierd for me to sleep with the sun up and I think night workers work more than day workers because of night parties hosted at the hotel.

I have experienced both and I would rather opt for day shift because it creates the illusuon that you have a good job even though it might be a low paying job. Night shift jobs are baf because they deprive you of sleep.

Speaking from experience, I personally prefer to work at night. Not just in a hotel but anywhere. That's my choice because I don't sleep at night and my body prefers to sleep in the day. Not just that, I have more energy at night than day. For those who have the choice, I'll advise to choose night so you can have time to work on some other things in the day that might be important. For those who can work 2 jobs, it's an opportunity.
I'm glad to see someone who is wired just the same way that I am. I can't remember the last time I had more than 2 hours sleep at night. It's either 1 hour intervals break up wake up or less than that. To cap it all, I hardly sleep during the day as well. I'm even afraid it may cause me high blood pressure sooner or later.

Well, I think working at Night in an Hotel won't be a problem for me or even to Work anywhere as far as I won't be the only one to be on Duty.
Being with someone will really make it be lively that you won't know when Morning will come

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
I would prefer day shift, I've got kids under the age of 4 with no one to cater for, and I love sleeping so much at night, I'm much more productive in the day time. So nope! Can't work at night shift!

it's better to work ordinary day hours and rest around evening time. This keeps you in synchronize with every other person, and keeps your body clock standard. It's better for your public activity to work in the daytime and be off in the nights, so you can visit with companions, and invest energy with your family.

Timing is everything for most people, but for most people who work in for companies especially in hospitality businesses (Hotel), they don't get to choose when would be their working hours.

Would you prefer working during the night or during the day if you are employed in a hotel?
Honestly, I would prefer working at the night hours if it comes with a little benefits. Working at night is more stressful and requires great deal of discipline. If the pay is more and or the hours of working is lesser than that of the day, I would consider taking the night option. This way, I would use the day time for other forms of job, to make more money.

I prefer job if we talk about time then it is difficult for girls to work ni night shift but for men's it is easy but some people time is important but for someone's time had no great importance they get job only.

I'll prefer to work during the day because I'm suited to work during the day. I prefer to rest and sleep at night. Working during the day keeps you in your natural state of mind. However some works are better suited for night period. Works like security and hospitality requires you to be at alert during odd times.

People have different body chemistry, some people can work comfortably at night. Personally I prefer working during the day, am not effective working at night, night time for me is for sleeping, I will definitely dose off working at night.

Generally speaking, it's healthier to work regular day shift hours and sleep at night. This keeps you in synch with everyone else, and keeps your body clock regular. It's better for your social life to work in the daytime and be off in the evenings, so you can visit with friends, and spend time with your family.

Different people will have different answers for this question. As for me, I prefer to do day shifts as I can not tell when I will start dozing off at night again. Night crawlers will definitely like night shifts

I prefer working during the day and spending the night in my own home. I could prefer the night shifts if there are off days that would help make up for those nights I couldn't sleep enough. I just feel that the night is for sleeping.

yah you're right, its hard to choose where would it comfortable too day or night shift but day shift is okay after the duty on your primary job while at night you can do a part time job in anytime that will not stress you so you can rest well then ready for another day.

From working in a hotel I prefer to perform my functions at night, since this way I receive more earnings. People who work nights receive a bonus for night hours and it is almost double the salary, and they have other additional benefits to the hours of the day. Of course I don't know if it is the same in other countries.

Generally speaking, it's healthier to work regular day shift hours and sleep at night. This keeps you in synch with everyone else, and keeps your body clock regular. It's better for your social life to work in the daytime and be off in the evenings, so you can visit with friends, and spend time with your family.

Different people will have different answers for this question. As for me, I prefer to do day shifts as I can not tell when I will start dozing off at night again. Night crawlers will definitely like night shifts
You are absolutely right about the assessment on night crawlers. It's a thing in vain for one to be awake all through the night without being able to put it into money making use. I think I read one article where they said that millionaires make money while other people sleep at night. To me, it's the calmness that comes with the night work that I love so much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds