Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Join A Wordpress Forum?

Advertisement Placeholder
WordPress is the most popular CMS script. So I think there we have plenty of people who will like to join WordPress related forums.
If you are talking about WordPress forum plugin (bbPress) then I think it doesn't matter much if you will use WordPress for making a forum. You will just need to have quality and attractive content.

WordPress is the most popular CMS script. So I think there we have plenty of people who will like to join WordPress related forums.
If you are talking about WordPress forum plugin (bbPress) then I think it doesn't matter much if you will use WordPress for making a forum. You will just need to have quality and attractive content.
For sure! bbPress even I'll admit isn't incredibly great.. So I'll most likely use PhpBB or Xenforo for the site itself.
I would join, since my one project is based on Wordpress.
Sick I'll let you know when it's up!

Yeah, I'd be interested.
I would be interested as well!
Oh sorry I didn't read it properly xD
Yeah I would definately. I actually use wordpress for my second site so it would definately be of interest for me
I voted yes, since it's really good. Easy to use and get around and so much plugins to offer

Who here owns an WordPress forum ?
For sure! bbPress even I'll admit isn't incredibly great.. So I'll most likely use PhpBB or Xenforo for the site itself.

Sick I'll let you know when it's up!

http://wplife.style/ !

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds