Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever start a business on TikTok?

I think that TikTok is a great platform for marketing and promotion. However, starting an enterprise on there will not be workable in the grand scheme of things, in my opinion.

The only thing I know that people actually do on the social media platform tik-tok is to promote their business product and services, so that they would have a lot of people that would patronise what they are selling to the general public.

Advertisement Placeholder
The business is not something that I can consider using tik-tok for because it is a company that has a lot of issues and it will be very difficult to use it for a reliable company with good reputation.

These days it would even be safe to say that the tiktok platform and s actually more lucrative and functional than the old YouTube we'll are used to. Tiktok is a great platform for advertisement.

The most important thing about making use of the social media platform tik-tok is that you will always stand a chance of getting a lot of people having access to your product, if you know how to target those that are interested in what you are selling, it means you are going to be making more sales.

Actually If I have the chance, I will definitely do it.

The used of the social media platform now is becoming even more prevalent than ever and I believe the used of such can be a better way to promote your business.

I don't think I'd start a business exclusively on tiktok, but I'd use it side-by-side whatever marketing tools I am already using, like Facebook, Instagram, etc. The more the better, as you reach more of an audience when you make content that reaches all platforms.

These days it would even be safe to say that the tiktok platform and s actually more lucrative and functional than the old YouTube we'll are used to. Tiktok is a great platform for advertisement.
I don't think youtube has reached the level of youtube. Infact, it cannot be compared with youtube. Most of the people on tiktok are young people who only interested in beauty product and similar things. So, it is not suitable for promoting all products.

I do not use TikTok, but I know TikTok is one of great media in reaching out to a lot of people.
Through TikTok you can get a lot of customers from their.
So, I think I can start my business on TikTok because of its power.

I have not been a fan of tiktok because i dont use the application and i dint know how it works , though i have seen many people saying they can make quite amount of money on tiktok . But i dont really know how .

Actually if there is a need to, I will definitely have to explore the opportunity I have.

Though I haven't used the platform for any kind of business before but I believe there are alot of potentials for doing that.

I can definitely start a business on tik-tok without a second thought. The reason why is that tik-tok has gained traction and it has large visit which is good and healthy for business.

I have a friend who is into shoe business and he uses tik-tok to promote it. It is actually one of the best ways he uses to get customers. You just have to do it the right way and be patient.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds