Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever start a business on TikTok?

Starting a business on tik-tok with something I have been planning to do for a while. But I have to build my Brand on YouTube and Facebook first. Tik-tok is very popular nowadays.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am abit confused though, is there a way you can make money from TikTok? All i know is that you can make use of TikTok to advertise your business, which most business owners have started doing now.

There is nothing that customers like to see like video content nowadays especially one that has some bit of creativity in it. This is why I believe that tik-tok is going to be one of the biggest social media in the world in the coming years.
Video content is a powerful tool for passing message out to potential customers. I quite agree with you that tiktok will become one of the biggest social media in the world in the future.

I've seen a lot of people drive traffic from tik Tok to their products or even sell directly from there and it's a good one if done correctly. The demand for video content gets higher by the day.
I agree with you, this is a combination of social media marketing and content marketing which help business owners to promote their products on this platform.

I know of my friends that advertise for firms on ticktock and the amount she is getting is quite commendable.
It is very possible to earn money on ticktock.
yes You're absolutely right by saying this, even though one of the criteria for starting and making money on TikTok requires having huge number of followers on your page and engagement.

yes You're absolutely right by saying this, even though one of the criteria for starting and making money on TikTok requires having huge number of followers on your page and engagement.
One of the things about tiktok that make many people to love it is that regardless of the number of followers you have, your video will rank high for people to see. This is different from other social media who rank video based on your engagement.

It is acutely possible to start your own kind of business promotion on tik-tok because the rate at which the platform gained traction is so alarming. Embarking on promotional campaign on such platform would bring desired outcome.

It is acutely possible to start your own kind of business promotion on tik-tok because the rate at which the platform gained traction is so alarming. Embarking on promotional campaign on such platform would bring desired outcome.

I do not use tik tok and there are many businesses in here that do not use such kind of platforms either. Many businesses in here depend on local advertisement methods.

I do not use tik tok and there are many businesses in here that do not use such kind of platforms either. Many businesses in here depend on local advertisement methods.
The businesses that still depend solely on local advertisement medium does not want to catch up with the technology and it is very mandatory for businesses to expand their reach by running promotional campaign on online platforms.

One of the things about tiktok that make many people to love it is that regardless of the number of followers you have, your video will rank high for people to see. This is different from other social media who rank video based on your engagement.
This is the truth, if you are posting quality contents it would be very easy for you to reach a large number of followers .
And the way tictock operates permits people to view your videos without having to be your followers.

I am not a video content creator, therefore, I have not been able to build a huge following on TikTok. These days I am learning video content creation and if I managed to build skills, I might take tiktok seriously and would try to start a business on tiktok.

I heard that there are people who pay some folks good amount of money just so they can manage their tiktok account for them and even their YouTube channels. So that's one of the business you can start on tiktok.

That's true, Facebook is One of the best social media platforms that you can use to advertise your products online, it has a lot of active members there, you can that that as an advantage.
Facebook remains my most preferable social Media platform to promote anything. Other social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, tik-tok are good but I prefer Facebook.

Starting a business on TikTok sounds like a pretty cool idea! With TikTok being so popular these days, it has a lot of potential for reaching a big audience. I haven't done it yet, but I've definitely thought about it. And with the recent events over the last few years, like the pandemic, doing your business online has never been a better idea. If you decide to start a TikTok business, don't forget to use a TikTok video downloader to save all your videos and ensure your content is accessible even if TikTok's algorithm changes. Plus, it's always good to have a backup, just in case. Good luck with any future endeavors!

Last edited:
I have never been a fan of Tiktok andni dont even have the applicatiin on my mobile phone, though Tiktok is one of the best ways to promote your business nowadays .

With TikTok now, it's easier than ever to be able to start your own store there selling other people's products or maybe your own to make an extra business. This means you could go as far as to start your own business up on TikTok if you wanted to, many have and many continue to do so all the time and they seem to do really well on TikTok with how popular it is.

Would you ever start a business on TikTok or have you ever thought about it? Maybe you have done so, if so, how is it going for you?

Making your businesses online has never been a more better idea since the recent events over the years with the pandemic.
It's good idea because tiktok is a very popular social media platform many peaple use it even for a few hours a day however if yoi want to create business on tiktok you will need to work hard for it

I have never thought about starting a business in TikTok but the idea is great. It is a very popular platform that one can use to make huge sales. You just need to know how to gain as many followers as possible from it.

Tik-tok is a social Media platform being used by many people across the world.
I will not say I can't start a business on tik-tok but this can only happen when I have a business that requires tik-tok to make it successful.
Without which I don't have any intention of establishing a business on the platform.

If given the chance, I will definitely advertise and sell my business on the tiktok platform. There are those making use of that method and are making do much money through that.

If I have the opportunity of starting a business on Tiktok and I know my way around on how to handle the app in order to move my customers , then I will surely do so .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds