Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever start a business on TikTok?

I actually prefer Facebook since I don't like making videos. I know it's possible to use edited videos, bit it doesn't have the same impact as one that you do yourself.
That's true, Facebook is One of the best social media platforms that you can use to advertise your products online, it has a lot of active members there, you can that that as an advantage.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't own a business for now and so i have never thought about starting one on TikTok. I actually think it's a nice idea though because there are a lot of people active on TikTok these days.

I don't like TikTok generally as a social media for business related purposes. I will always make my business known to the general public using Instagram and other social media I am comfortable with such as Facebook.

I also do not like tiktok and other kinds of apps either. The main problem is that many businesses used to utilise many traditional methods to advertise their business. However, this is now changing. Businesses generally now rely more on social media.

Tiktok having inpact on social users is a great opportunity to be used for starting business in tiktok. I know of people who are getting paid by tiktok based on traffic coursed and the paid ad's.

Tiktok having inpact on social users is a great opportunity to be used for starting business in tiktok. I know of people who are getting paid by tiktok based on traffic coursed and the paid ad's.
You're right about this. Tiktok is actually a good place for someone to advertise their business and hope to make sales and at the very least let people know about it.

You're right about this. Tiktok is actually a good place for someone to advertise their business and hope to make sales and at the very least let people know about it.
I know of folks that made huge amounts of money by advertising for companies in their ticktock videos. It is very possible to make huge sales by advertising your products on ticktock.

I don't own a business for now and so i have never thought about starting one on TikTok. I actually think it's a nice idea though because there are a lot of people active on TikTok these days.
I like your idea, I don't think you can even use it for your business, if you want to advertise your products online I'll advise you to use social media platforms like Facebook.

I also do not like tiktok and other kinds of apps either. The main problem is that many businesses used to utilise many traditional methods to advertise their business. However, this is now changing. Businesses generally now rely more on social media.
Personally the reason why I do not like most of these social media is because they are a distraction to me . you can easily be carried away if you don't know how to control your time on them. That doesn't mean that I may not invest or advertise on tik-tok if opportunity arises.

Personally the reason why I do not like most of these social media is because they are a distraction to me . you can easily be carried away if you don't know how to control your time on them. That doesn't mean that I may not invest or advertise on tik-tok if opportunity arises.

Yes, they could distract you. Moreover, you must also note that such kind of platforms may also be bad for many people when it comes to psychological effects.

I know of folks that made huge amounts of money by advertising for companies in their ticktock videos. It is very possible to make huge sales by advertising your products on ticktock.
That's true but before you can be able to do that, you need to have a good number of followers on your social media accounts, that's the best way you can make it.

If you have videos that are engaging and also a lot of followers on tiktok which will come as a result then you would be able to make money when you advertise related businesses and projects.

Yes, they could distract you. Moreover, you must also note that such kind of platforms may also be bad for many people when it comes to psychological effects.
That's just the thing. I have a lot of things to focus on in my life and I will not need anything that will distract me and divert my attention into something that will not be profitable. That's what I'm trying to guide myself against. Do you really spend time on social media ?

If you have videos that are engaging and also a lot of followers on tiktok which will come as a result then you would be able to make money when you advertise related businesses and projects.
Making money on Twitter is something possible, but before you can be able to do that you need to have a good number of followers, if you don't have followers I don't think you'll earn.

Making money on Twitter is something possible, but before you can be able to do that you need to have a good number of followers, if you don't have followers I don't think you'll earn.
I think you're right about that. When you have good and organic followers on your page you will definitely make good money from Twitter as I still consider that social media handle the best for doing business.

Actually it's not a bad idea using tik tok to start running your business. it might be in a form of advertising your business using the platform in other to reach to alot of people.

I can honestly say that tiktok has alot of fans. It has a great fan base so to say. It's most used app and that starting your business in means that the business can get a ready market over there.

That's true but before you can be able to do that, you need to have a good number of followers on your social media accounts, that's the best way you can make it.
Yeah, is you don't have significant followers it would be difficult to archive the said results.
But the truth is if you are giving out valuable contents your followers would increase exponentially.

Tiktok has many members so, I think it's a good place to promote a business. Though, some people still don't see tiktok as an ideal place to promote business, I believe that tiktok has all what it takes to serve as an avenue for business promotion.

I like your idea, I don't think you can even use it for your business, if you want to advertise your products online I'll advise you to use social media platforms like Facebook.
Facebook is a really nice social media platform to advertise one's business, but i think i would also consider TikTok when advertising my business. I see a lot of people advertising their business and doing well on TikTok.

I've seen a lot of people drive traffic from tik Tok to their products or even sell directly from there and it's a good one if done correctly. The demand for video content gets higher by the day.
There is nothing that customers like to see like video content nowadays especially one that has some bit of creativity in it. This is why I believe that tik-tok is going to be one of the biggest social media in the world in the coming years.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds