Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell?

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends upon the proposal. Would consider making a partnership with them. If they insist on selling, would have to take time to think about it. If the proposal would enhance the website's reach and impact and if the payout is good would consider it. Will reinvest a part of the money to create another blog or website.

I think that if the offer is something that you are able to make a good profit from then I would most likely choose to sell the project and perhaps try and start a new one that is separate from it, because if you have managed to achieve success in the first time around then there is a good chance that you will be able to do it again because now you have a lot more knowledge on how to go about setting it up and enticing people to join your online project.

I have sold a lot of successful projects. I once sold a website that had more than 100 articles and was earning more than $100 per month via AdSense and the monthly cost for running the site was just under $30. I sold it for $2000.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds