Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell?

Well, I think that a person must look at the long-term benefits of the website instead of focusing on quick profits. If a website is generating good revenue, then it does not make sense to sell it.
You have raised a good point. It is important to consider how viable the website will be, even in the future, before deciding to cash in on your platform because selling without thinking twice may be a mistake.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I think that a person must look at the long-term benefits of the website instead of focusing on quick profits. If a website is generating good revenue, then it does not make sense to sell it.
i have met a guy online that is into website arbitrage and he makes good money from it as well, what he does is that he builds a website from scratch then monetize the website on adsense then resell it at a higher price.

I can sell anything if I can have a better profit from the transaction. the primary purpose of purchasing some items is for market at the best time it value raises.

exactly my point, if i see an offer that is irresistible, i would definitely take it and move on to another project, just like what elon musk did with paypal, he created pay and sold it to form tesla.

If by my projections, I'll gain more in the long run, I wouldn't sell. Gaining more might mean me having a large community that I can market to or place me as an influencer, then the money being offered will be little compared to what will come later.

Actually business is all about buying and selling at the best time you can make some profit from it. so I believe anything in bought in respect for income generation, I will definitely sell it when I realise there is profit.

I

I would like to do this if offer would be according to my match and profitable. Other than if there would be not a good profit but that company would be famous or known then I would like to do it just to adjust myself there.
I also have the same opinion. I can sell my online project if I received offer that give me big profit margin. There's always a room to start again. And most times when we start again, we tends to produce what's better than the former things.

Yes, typically, if I stopped working on my website, I would sell them and make a good profit compared to my earnings from all other sources. I start working on a new project with that money.

except for advertisements and getting money from sponsored post and also making money from google ads as well, what are other methods of earning that are opened to us from our website?

Selling is inevitable and it can be done at anytime any moment so far the commodity involved will generate some income. I will sell whenever someone has a demand for what I have created for business.

Selling is inevitable and it can be done at anytime any moment so far the commodity involved will generate some income. I will sell whenever someone has a demand for what I have created for business.
i would do the same, it is pure business sense, i know of a guy that creates adult website and sells it 18x the money the website makes on a monthly basis, and for me that is good business, because you just need to rinse and repeat the process.

Actually I think every business man or entrepreneur is not affect to sell or buy anything he has worked for just to make profit and also invest or increase his income. I will definitely sell when someone is interested.

I'm emotional, and i sometimes get attached to a lot of things but i would sell my online project if someone offers a price that overvalues the online community and leaves me with a big profit margin.

Would you ever sell your online project, even if somebody offered an amount that over values the online community and ultimately leaves you with a big profit margin? If not, are you one of those people who gets emotionally attached to things, and it's turned into a hobby/family for you?
This can be quite a hard decision to make sometimes, because analyzing the benefits of the website, both financially and as a good content medium, against the money offered can be very tricky. It might be best to go with your gut feeling

Personally I think selling is not the problem but then the question is what are you selling and what benefit will you make from what you are about to sell. how important is that particular thing to you in present and future ?

I have sold a lot of online projects, in fact selling online projects is one of my income streams. I build online projects, built traffic and revenue and then sell to buyers looking to buy online businesses

I have sold a lot of online projects, in fact selling online projects is one of my income streams. I build online projects, built traffic and revenue and then sell to buyers looking to buy online businesses

Maybe I should start looking in this direction. Selling online projects can be good since you can be able to build one from scratch based on the experience that you have in the business. I have not sold any yet, but I will start looking into this process so as to make some profits.

Selling is not easy but if you sell, you can make good money. I once sold a website for $2000. It was generating around $110 per month. I was spending around $30 to maintain the website, but still, I was on a profitable site. However, I sold the website, put the money to some good use and then worked on another project.

Would you ever sell your online project, even if somebody offered an amount that over values the online community and ultimately leaves you with a big profit margin? If not, are you one of those people who gets emotionally attached to things, and it's turned into a hobby/family for you?

Well, if my online project is going really well, then I may not consider selling it at all. Who knows when my online project would become one of the most successful companies in the world? I might get emotionally attached to my online project, especially if I have put a lots of effort in order to start it and make it successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds