Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell?

Well, people will only offered to your online project when it's successful. If your website or blog is not doing well, people will rarely offer to buy it. For me, as regarding selling online project, it depends on many things like offer, how much the project is making for me, and the process involved in building new one.

Yes, but there are certain times when people may buy your website if it is performing fairly, if not worst. I have seen many mediocre bloggers selling their blog for a good price.

Advertisement Placeholder
Would you ever sell your online project, even if somebody offered an amount that over values the online community and ultimately leaves you with a big profit margin? If not, are you one of those people who gets emotionally attached to things, and it's turned into a hobby/family for you?
I would consider selling if the right price was offered! But, to be honest, if it's a project I really enjoy it would be hard to let it go completely.

I would consider selling if the right price was offered! But, to be honest, if it's a project I really enjoy it would be hard to let it go completely.

Personally, I would never sell my forum because I would always like to develop it and make money through my forum. I believe in working hard and creating a forum or a website that could prove to be a good sum of money for me.

I'm open to it because, if you look back on it, a lot of the billionaires in the world today sold one firm or another to fund the idea of starting a bigger one.

I'm open to it because, if you look back on it, a lot of the billionaires in the world today sold one firm or another to fund the idea of starting a bigger one.

Many businessmen may also make the mistake of selling a successful business to another and the business usually end generating billions of dollars of revenue.

to be sincere i do not get emotionally attached to things that i started as a business, maybe in the future i might start getting emotionally attached, but if i see a profit margin, then i would definitely sell it off.

Well if you have a business mind, or into business, it wont be a big deal to sell your online project. it's meant to be sell so for income generation and that's the major reason why you undergo such.

There are many people who would be tempted to sell their website, however, it takes a long time to create the perfect site for yourself and this could be a really hard thing, so I would work harder and try to develop my site and gain more traffic rather than selling it.

Would you ever sell your online project, even if somebody offered an amount that over values the online community and ultimately leaves you with a big profit margin? If not, are you one of those people who gets emotionally attached to things, and it's turned into a hobby/family for you?
Several individuals would still be motivated to sell their internet site, but doing so would be a bit rushed because it takes time to build the ideal site for oneself. Selling a website at the cusp of greatness could be a decision that will haunt you

Several individuals would still be motivated to sell their internet site, but doing so would be a bit rushed because it takes time to build the ideal site for oneself. Selling a website at the cusp of greatness could be a decision that will haunt you
you never can really tell if a site would become great or not and this is one of the fundamental problem of owning a blog, as your blog is not unique to a particular product or brand that you are pushing.

you never can really tell if a site would become great or not and this is one of the fundamental problem of owning a blog, as your blog is not unique to a particular product or brand that you are pushing.
In my opinion, that is why it is important to completely rationalize your decision to sell when the time comes instead of impulsively parting ways with the project just because of the money offered by the potential buyer

To a little extent, I'm emotionally attached to some things but there's always a price for everything. If i receive a good offer for any of my ideals, i will sell

In my opinion, that is why it is important to completely rationalize your decision to sell when the time comes instead of impulsively parting ways with the project just because of the money offered by the potential buyer
yes, you have to be rational in your decision as you might regret it on the long run, it is not advisable to part away with a project just because of the financial implications as at that particular time.

yes, you have to be rational in your decision as you might regret it on the long run, it is not advisable to part away with a project just because of the financial implications as at that particular time.
This is it. You have said it all. It is imperative that you think twice before making these kind of business decisions rather than letting the money offered sway your mind, because you could be sitting on a goldmine of a business

This is it. You have said it all. It is imperative that you think twice before making these kind of business decisions rather than letting the money offered sway your mind, because you could be sitting on a goldmine of a business
That is very true, you can be sitting on a goldmine business without even knowing about it and you might come to regret your decision in the future which would be very bad.

That is very true, you can be sitting on a goldmine business without even knowing about it and you might come to regret your decision in the future which would be very bad.
Yes, selling your website at the slightest opportunity does not speak of good business acumen. This is because the price you could be selling it at is criminally undervalued, and this would be a huge financial mistake.

Selling your website will not be so difficult when you possess a business mentality or are interested in business because the website is designed to be sold in order to generate income

Well, I think that a person must look at the long-term benefits of the website instead of focusing on quick profits. If a website is generating good revenue, then it does not make sense to sell it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds