Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell off your business at the height of its popularity?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Let's say you have a hugely popular site, and it's blowing up right now. Would you ever consider selling your site when it's at the height of popularity? Or would you rather wait? Or, keep the site?

Advertisement Placeholder
I will sell the website if the price is convincing enough for me to sell. What I know and believe is that I can always start the business and grow it with the way I grew the former one to where it was before I sold it

I will sell the website if the price is convincing enough for me to sell. What I know and believe is that I can always start the business and grow it with the way I grew the former one to where it was before I sold it
No I will never sell of my business at its height of his popularity because that is struggling and giving it to another to enjoy which is not possible.

Let's say you have a hugely popular site, and it's blowing up right now. Would you ever consider selling your site when it's at the height of popularity? Or would you rather wait? Or, keep the site?
There are those who sell their sites when its already booming. Its because the value of their site is still at high price. But as for me, I will not sell my site if it is hugely popular already. I have already invested my time and effort into it, why should I sell it and then build a new one. I think it takes time for a site to become popular.

It depends on a number of factors. Some actually get into business Because they sought financial freedom, so when the money arrives they will sell it off.

Well people selling such things that they have made success of abound. But for me what may prevent me from wanting to sell is the emotional attachment to it.

If the Business doesn't take me much time to develop, I will definitely sell it off and develop another one. For me, the deal is to make money and so far they can pay for the setup of my business handsomely I will definitely sell it

It depends on the value of the website ,if the price is something I am satisfied then I can consider selling it to solve my problem or engage in something which I believe will also be profitable in my life

I don't think I can sell of my business when it is at the height of highest popularity. I can only made an attempt to sell it off if the growth is based on luck.

Selling of your business at the height of his popularity is not the right thing to do even though there are some competitors offers huge amount of money to wave away competition.

I think it depends on the situation on ground. Just like some crypto tokens that rise in value only to dip,while others rise and remain relevant. If the popularity is temporary, I sell but hold on if it's permanent.

It all depends on the person involve,sometimes the owner of the business would want to grow the business to an emviable height to be able to compete among its contemporaries,but a situation where the ompetitors are much bigger and he sees a buyer,he can sell.

There are some factors that can make people sell off their websites at the height of their popularity. They might have to felt accomplished and don't have the emotional energy to continue to be effective, they may not have the capacity to take it to the next level and sell it to the person that can, and also, they may feel the site will go on a decline.

There are some factors that can make people sell off their websites at the height of their popularity. They might have to felt accomplished and don't have the emotional energy to continue to be effective, they may not have the capacity to take it to the next level and sell it to the person that can, and also, they may feel the site will go on a decline.
I think you have a very good point here because so many people set there profit target whenever they want to venture into any business. Some people may wish to sell when they hit that target.

It depends on your iwn personal choice.. selling off is base in wether the person wishes to sell or not though sone times is about popularity

This is a good question that is worth thinking of. When I had my retailing business at the height of its profitability I don't think I would sell it unless the price offered is something that I cannot refuse. Owning a successful business is not only for the money but also for the prestige.

No matter the hefty amount of money tables for my business that has gained spotlight I wouldn't be flipping it up cis the business is a perfect retirement business for me when I continue it for long.

This will be the wrong decision to make because it will hunt you for the rest of your life selling off your business at the peak of it's popularity.

I don't think that's a good idea because the site will generate more revenue for you more at that time than you selling it. If at the end its popularity started depreciating then you can sell it....

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds