Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever join a new startup?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever join a new startup? I'm considering taking a job at a new startup, but wanted to ask you guys first. It entails social media work and all that, so I was wondering if I should give it a shot? Has anyone here invested in a startup?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I think, at the end of the day the decision comes down to you. If you see the startup has huge potentials and you are in it for the long run then yes. If you are looking to make money quick you may decide to quit.

Well for business to be considered a well and recognised it definitely start somewhere that is it begins from scratch. so to me starting a new or a startup business is quite encouraging when you have vision and mission to accomplish with the availability of both human and material resources. is good to give a try.

Would you ever join a new startup? I'm considering taking a job at a new startup, but wanted to ask you guys first. It entails social media work and all that, so I was wondering if I should give it a shot? Has anyone here invested in a startup?
It's ok to join a new start up job in an organisation, since it entails social media network , you really don't know maybe the owner of the business is well connected and has influence.

Well before one can plan on how to startup a business you need to consider about the business, before joining the new business to know if the own of the business is connected.

Concerning if I would ever join a new start up. Well, I would say that there is nothing bad to joining a new start up business especially when you see potentials,good dealings and trust in the business.

I had a problem with a business partner before even if I was the one in charge of the business. With investing on a start up you have no power or authority which means you cannot meddle in the business. That looks scary to me. What if the start up would fold and you get nothing? It may not be a scam but you know these days, scams are all around us.

There is nothing bad in a taking up a role in a new start up if you love what they do there. New start ups gives you the platform to learn the basics. So take it and enjoy it.

When you consider what's involved and the experience you'll attain when you go for it is worth trying out because every successful business had a startup period.

Have you checked the company's review online, if not, please do so. I do not see any big deal in joining a new start up as they need employees to work with their organization.

It is good to join a new startup because it helps you to know the beginning and origin of that business and weed that you can be able to manage it effectively.

It is good to join a new startup because it helps you to know the beginning and origin of that business and weed that you can be able to manage it effectively.
there is no harm to join any new startup because every startup was new before become famous organization so just give a try and see your potential there in work.

Are you saying you want to invest in a new start up that is your own or you want to go and work for a new start up business? If it's not your own and you want to work there, then you should since you're going to be paid for the work you're doing there

There is nothing wrong in joining a start-up company because most renowned companies also started as a small company. What you need to look out for is the opportunities that the job could offer or brings in the future. You need to know if the company has a good future in terms of growth and expansion.

You can make proper investigations before making your final decision. Most establishments, mostly the ones that has to do with online working. Many of them you can only benifit from them at the beginning but later on due to poor management it crashes while some dont they just get better and better.So the choice is actually yours. Is that what you are looking For right now? Does it suit your needs cause at the end of the day no matter what anyone says you are the one to do the job not us. So are you okay with it?

Since I have my own online business and I am doing fairly well, I will not join any start up. However, I might start my own start up if I get a good idea.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if i would ever join a new startup, well my answer is yes i could join a new startup, it all depends on what i see in their project long term and if our goals are aligned so i could join them

Well I would say every big corporations today once started as a new startup too, forget about it being new and focus on what it's about if it is what you want then go ahead

If the team is visionary and has a lot of good plans and ideas of how business works, of course I will definitely join. A lot of businesses started small and grew overtime.

If the team is visionary and has a lot of good plans and ideas of how business works, of course I will definitely join. A lot of businesses started small and grew overtime.
I will join a new starter if there is vision mandate for that business or company because the mandate and the vision will drive the workers in order to achieve the stipulated goal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds